Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I'm sorry for another B5 post. I have noticed A LOT of b5 posts on this forum but none answer the questions that I have. I really hope someone here replies...

I have been debating whether to take b5 since the last few days. Some posts scare me but I still think I'm going to give it a shot.

Does b5 work for someone with dry skin?? Also, I am a very petite girl and even though my acne isn't that severe it has started to rule my life. I always have about three cysts on my face along with some pustules and whiteheads and when they go new ones spring up.

I have been skipping classes lately and I doubt if I will graduate on time now, and it's costing me my five year relationship with my boyfriend..i'm desperate for something to work now but the last thing I want is to lose weight on this.

Soo..since I'm petite..you guys think a lower dose would work for me just as well? And, will it work even though I have dry skin? Also, if I get this at GNC can I expect it to work the same? I am planning on take this with Vitmain B complex cos I don't want to risk losing my hair.

Sorry that's a lot of stupid questions in one post but I really need help!

I'm sorry for another B5 post. I have noticed A LOT of b5 posts on this forum but none answer the questions that I have. I really hope someone here replies...

I have been debating whether to take b5 since the last few days. Some posts scare me but I still think I'm going to give it a shot.

Does b5 work for someone with dry skin?? Also, I am a very petite girl and even though my acne isn't that severe it has started to rule my life. I always have about three cysts on my face along with some pustules and whiteheads and when they go new ones spring up.

I have been skipping classes lately and I doubt if I will graduate on time now, and it's costing me my five year relationship with my boyfriend..i'm desperate for something to work now but the last thing I want is to lose weight on this.

Soo..since I'm petite..you guys think a lower dose would work for me just as well? And, will it work even though I have dry skin? Also, if I get this at GNC can I expect it to work the same? I am planning on take this with Vitmain B complex cos I don't want to risk losing my hair.

Sorry that's a lot of stupid questions in one post but I really need help!

hey ya b5 is great but its not a cure but it will make ure acne better and yes u can use it on dry skin and no lol u wont loose weight just the only bad thing is that it makes u shit a lot lol hihi o well atleast acnee wil clear hey about ure bf trust me im a guy k and he dosent care about ure skin its u who does im the same i lost my gf cause of my acne and i hardley even have any like 2 active pimples lol im soooo stupid dont make the same mistake k and yess take b5 vitacure brand thats wat im using ok ,,, so think about wat i said ..take it easy hope to here from u soon....and u wont loose hair lol and start off with 2 to 3 grams then next couple days 5 then 7 8 9 then if its good take 10 but i only take 5 i dont like taking 20 pills a day so i only take 10 then 1 b complex..l8tess hope i answerd ure questions