Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mommaLove

Starflower Oil....brands to trust?

HELP! I'm so confused.

I'm 26 yr old F. Tried BP pills....TTO wash, ect.....ProActive....BP/Sal Acid....tweeked my diet/exercise....now on Minocycline..nothing great is happening...I've done it all and I do NOT want to go on Accutane so please do not reccomend it. I want to go as natural as possible. I take a daily vitamin and now this Minocycline, but want to find a better alternative to the mino.... sigh....

I would like to try Starflower Oil...or should I use Evening Primerose, or Flax Seed oil, or Cod Liver Oil.....GEEZ it is all so comfusing. I've done so much googling on all of the above and on omega 3's/omega 6's ect.....but I'm still a bit unsure of what to do. :wall:

I guess my question mainly is...Where can I find a trustworthy brand to buy online! I'd like 1000mg Starflower Oil capsules/gelatin free. What companies do you trust???? :wacko:

I guess my question mainly is...Where can I find a trustworthy brand to buy online! I'd like 1000mg Starflower Oil capsules/gelatin free. What companies do you trust????

Im sure their are places that do it without the capsules. To be honest starflower oil is pretty horrible tasting, so i dont know why you would want it in non-capsule form.

I guess my question mainly is...Where can I find a trustworthy brand to buy online! I'd like 1000mg Starflower Oil capsules/gelatin free. What companies do you trust????

Im sure their are places that do it without the capsules. To be honest starflower oil is pretty horrible tasting, so i dont know why you would want it in non-capsule form.

No, I do want it in the capsule form....just one's that are gelatin free (meaning no animal bi-products/that is what gelatin coating is made out of)

:angel:

thx melfice...I do like that site.... :D I was just wondering if anyone reccomends any particular brand....ANYway...I got NOW borage oil capsules a couple of days ago....hope this works! :pray:

Lana....no not severe...just annoying little itchy bumps..kinda under the skin, around my mouth...not bad...I just want my skin to be smooooooth and clear....then I'll just have to worry about the red spots and gettin' them to fade.... :redface: