Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Tracy

PureDeming Intense Gel - ALA/DMAE (Links)

Guest Tracy

Just thought I'd post these links for everyone's convenience. I'm so in love with this stuff!!

Here are the links:

Pure Deming E-Bay Store:

http://www.stores.ebay.com/id=62330496&ssPageName=L2

Pure Deming Website:

http://puredeming.com/

Keep in mind that the E-Bay store has the most up-to date product listing, as PureDeming is a small Native-owned company and it costs too much to update their website often (which is good for us because it keeps the product prices low!!)

I am really impressed with this company and their quest to provide quality, effective products at a great price. And their shipping is reasonably priced and fast.

Tracy, I agree. AND...Deming answers her email correspondence right away and seems super-friendly, too. I tell you, I don't mind one bit giving a company like this my business. I've been using the Intense Gel for only 3 days so far, but I swear to God my face looks a little better already. This may turn out to be a Godsend for a lot of people and I owe everyone here who recommended it, my thanks. So...THANKS! =D>

What do you guys use this for? Have you noticed any improvement in your scars, or is it just a really good hydrator?

I asked for a trial size and emails were quick and friendly. I haven't recieved it yet, but am excited about trying this after reading what you guys have said.

She asked me if I wanted one with or without Vitamin C. I don't use CP serum is that the only reason for this? I wonder if it would be better with or without Vitamin C if don't use CP serum. What do you guys think? :-k

I asked for a sample and never got one. sad.gif

But I've been making the home made verion with DMAE(liquid), Vit E, ALA, and Jojoba oil. I'm not sure if it is doing anything for me, but when I put pure ALA on an inflamed area it healed very quickly, but the redness in some of my TCA TX'd areas havn't changed much. It's only been one week of using this stuff though so I'll see.

Guest Tracy
She asked me if I wanted one with or without Vitamin C.  I don't use CP serum is that the only reason for this?  I wonder if it would be better with or without Vitamin C if don't use CP serum.  What do you guys think?   :-k

Cathi at Homepeels is the same, and the other Kathi at makeupartists's choice is so sweet and kind, she actually CALLED ME at home!!

It's so great to do business with people who really take the time to TRULY support their customer base, with no hesitation!

smile.gif

Guest Tracy
It's so great to do business with people who really take the time to TRULY support their customer base, with no hesitation!   smile.gif

Thanks Tracy I already did that and they replied that they were only going to send it because I mentioned this site. They are no longer sending free samples unless you have a referral.

What amazes me is this - Puredeeming can send me stuff with cheap shipping to the UK in 5 days.... and skinbiology hasn't even sent my stuff and it's been nearly 4 weeks... and my last order from homepeels never even arrived.

Puredeeming - great service, great product.

Guest Tracy
Puredeeming - great service, great product.

Hey sista!! Correcting my spelling now are we? :-s LOL!!

By the way, Deming (NOTE: correct spelling biggrin.gif ) said that the intense gel has a shelf life for 6-9 months) - I'm thinking of buying a few just incase there is some maddness at Xmas and I can't get hold of the "good stuff"!!

Guest Tracy
Hey sista!! Correcting my spelling now are we?  :-s  LOL!!

By the way, Deming (NOTE: correct spelling  biggrin.gif ) said that the intense gel has a shelf life for 6-9 months) - I'm thinking of buying a few just incase there is some maddness at Xmas and I can't get hold of the \"good stuff\"!!

Tracy - I don't apply it too thickly, but just enough to get an even coating over my face - the green stuff just dissapears once I get it on.

Guest Tracy

Maya,

I've gone back to just rinsing with lukewarm water. I like the way my skin feels better after this rather than using cleanser. So far no clogged pores.

This stuff's a keeper!!

Tracy, I'm mainly using it in the mornings - maybe I'll try tonight and do it your way and see how it goes.

Must go put my xmas order in! biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy
Tracy, I'm mainly using it in the mornings - maybe I'll try tonight and do it your way and see how it goes.

Hey Tracy - this is becoming like the ....

'Maya and Tracy loves each other thread'

I just ordered another 3 bottles biggrin.gif/ - blown all my cash now ... hope my kids want their mum to be wrinkle free - coz that's their Xmas present! he he..

Love ya too Tracy biggrin.gif

Guest Tracy
blown all my cash now ... hope my kids want their mum to be wrinkle free - coz that's their Xmas present! he he..

EXACTLY!! I'm sure my kids MUST want their friends to say what a cool, wrinkle free mum I am!!

By the way, I fell asleep with this stuff on last night - it was fine, same effects.

I emailed Deming about shelf life - opened bottles last 6-9 months as long as the bottles are closed tight, and kept in a dark place. New bottles can be kept in the fridge and will last at least a year, but she stated that since they don't use chemicals to preserve, products are not meant for long shelf life.

Guest Tracy

I just wanted to let everyone know that puredeming also offers an olive oil real Castille recipe soap bar for sale on their website.

This stuff is really nice. Cleanses well yet does not strip, leaves your skin feeling really soft. Deming says the bars last FOREVER!!

Yet again, another great product from puredeming!!!