Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
justletmein

Getting clear, but oily skin. Help!

I've been basically on the regimen since Jan/Feb this year (can't remember which month). I've followed it pretty close. I have noticed okay improvement in my skin condition, mostly at the start and during the summer.

I've always had the porblem of oily skin though. Right now I'm pretty happy with my acne level. It's not 100%, but it's good enough to get by (I do hope it gets all clear eventually though). But my oily skin is not good at all. My forehead is like an oil slick near the end of the day, it's disgusting. I take a tissue and pat it down during the middle of the day, but that's not a solution.

So do any of you have a solution for this? I think that if I can solve this, then that just may help get rid of the rest of my acne as well.

Thanks.

yes use either clean & clear face oil-absorbing powder with anti acne or for more on the less oilier side use pond's oil-absorbing face powder. it seems natural...

I've been basically on the regimen since Jan/Feb this year (can't remember which month). I've followed it pretty close. I have noticed okay improvement in my skin condition, mostly at the start and during the summer. 

I've always had the porblem of oily skin though. Right now I'm pretty happy with my acne level. It's not 100%, but it's good enough to get by (I do hope it gets all clear eventually though). But my oily skin is not good at all. My forehead is like an oil slick near the end of the day, it's disgusting. I take a tissue and pat it down during the middle of the day, but that's not a solution.

So do any of you have a solution for this? I think that if I can solve this, then that just may help get rid of the rest of my acne as well. 

Thanks.

If you want to also reduce shine, when after you are done thouroughly rubbing in the moisturizer. Wash your hands with the cleansing bar again to wash off the remaining moistness from your fingers, dry your hands and run your fingers down your face, softly and smoothly 1 more time. This will wipe off some of the extra moisturizer on your face that only makes you look shinier than gives moisture. Works good for me.

Get into a robinson's may or macy's store As Soon As Possible, go to the clinique stand and ask one of the nice ladies for the clinique oily skin bar soap. It costs 10 bucks e lasts a long time.

Don't buy the one for acne which is worthless, make sure u get their oily skin soap (this shit is phenomenal).

Solution:

The product I listed before as your 1 and only wash + oil absorbing sheets 2-3 a day should be more than enough. I just bought them yesterday and let me tell you they work 9/10 effective and only pickup oil and not other stuff like stuff on ur hand. REALLY GOOD, Small, compact, nice. Buy some they rocks.