Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Narco220

Never growing out of ACNE

Almost 25 now and still getting outbreaks of Acne thats 8 years now!

Its got alot better but still pisses me off to think how it took my teenage years away from me and its still plays a big part of fukin up my self esteam now.

I was on the regimen for 5 months with great results but i also started taking Oxytetracy meds at the same time so never really new which of the 2 were helping.

Anyway i stopped the regimen around 3 weeks ago just to see if it was still worth me applying all them chemicals BIG MISTAKE!

All seemed ok till i used a steam room at the local gym 2 days l8er im hit with a nasty breakout one of which i ain't seen for months.

I'm so pissed off thinking im never gonna grow out of this bullshit and have been taking meds that did sweet fukall for almost 5 months or have the meds just stopped working??

Almost 25 now and still getting outbreaks of Acne thats 8 years now!

Its got alot better but still pisses me off to think how it took my teenage years away from me and its still plays a big part of fukin up my self esteam now.

I was on the regimen for 5 months with great results but i also started taking Oxytetracy meds at the same time so never really new which of the 2 were helping.

Anyway i stopped the regimen around 3 weeks ago just to see if it was still worth me applying all them chemicals BIG MISTAKE!

All seemed ok till i used a steam room at the local gym 2 days l8er im hit with a nasty breakout one of which i ain't seen for months.

I'm so pissed off thinking im never gonna grow out of this bullshit and have been taking meds that did sweet fukall for almost 5 months or have the meds just stopped working??

Just come to accept it. I have and so have many others. Im pretty much clear, but it requires me applying Apple Cider Vinegar and BP morning and night to remain that way, so thats what I'll have to do.

Im hoping to finally outgrow it(Im 26), but if not, then atleast I have the regimen to fall back on.

I'm 31, and I haven't yet outgrown it. That makes about 17 years of dealing with it, which is longer than I was without it.

In my family, you don't really outgrow it until you're in your 50s. It's definitely not ideal, but what can you do? It is what it is.

Cam >B)

Hi Narco,

I hear ya! It is very frustrating. I'm 36 and still dealing with problem skin too! It's not fair, but it is the hand we are dealt. My family history is similar to Cambo's, so I expect to still be dealing with this in another 20 years unfortunately!

The best thing we can do is take care of it the best we can.

My advice is to get back on the CSR ASAP. It was working well for you before, it should work well again.

And try not to let this situation get you down. Yes, acne is a pain in the butt! It messes with your self esteem. It ruins your social life at times, and it is just a pain to deal with. But, things could be worse. At least for most of us the acne CAN be controlled. Just try not to let IT control YOU.

((HUGS!))

Yeh thanx for the comments!

But Its just strange how ive broke out in places where i didn't even apply the regimen.

Maybe its the meds stopped working or ive irritated my skin some how?

((HUGS!))

:(

aww, you want hugs too?

((HUGS TOOSHORT!))

Yeh thanx for the comments!

But Its just strange how ive broke out in places where i didn't even apply the regimen.

Maybe its the meds stopped working or ive irritated my skin some how?

Acne can be frustrating, and it can wax and wane for no apparent reason. It may be from irritation, or it may be from who-knows-what.

Try doing the CSR on all your acne-prone areas. I just put the BP all over my entire face because I have a tendency to get a breakout just about anywhere.