Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

get contacts, get a haircut. Try to lose some pounds if you can. Honestly your not ugly but doing little things like this would make you look so much better.

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Beauty is also subjective,who are we to judge you?

what a cop-out answer...... this and all the "beauty is on the inside" crap answers.

He asked a question about his looks, answer him with a REAL answer or keep your traps shut.

For the poster, I don't find you attractive, but I also prefer darker caucasians with dark eyes. I'm probably just a picky bitch, but at least I gave an answer.

Give it to me straight, am i ugly? After i get rid of this acne, will i still be ugly?

Ive never once been told im attractive. But it hard seeing people on this site with no acne and looks as if they are models.

IPB Image

You know, i have a friend ho use to be just like you in the begining.He was complaining about his overweight problem.I took him with me to the gim where i go and suddenly he found out that he has the genetics of a great strongman, do to his slow metabolism and fast gaining of muscle mass.We started doing powerlifting togheder for some time and althought i had much more experience,he managed to surpas me :confused::D When you have interest in geting fast in shape i cane help you with that . You never now

where your strenght lays ;)

Beauty is in the eye of the beholder.Beauty is also subjective,who are we to judge you?

what a cop-out answer...... this and all the "beauty is on the inside" crap answers.

He asked a question about his looks, answer him with a REAL answer or keep your traps shut.

For the poster, I don't find you attractive, but I also prefer darker caucasians with dark eyes. I'm probably just a picky bitch, but at least I gave an answer.

actually its true what they said. beauty is completely subjective and differs from person to person, and throughout different cultures.

iv found someone ultra attractive while other people have thought them completely mingin. and that is a fact.

i think the lads got the potential to look good, just needs to smarten up a bit i think. show off his eyes more maybe, smarten up his hair, and maybe wear more complimenting clothes.

i felt ugly once, but i think iv got my style sorted so that im looking my best most of the time, and i feel attractive even though some people might think im mingin. but like that other person said, its all about opinion.

keep UR trap shut if your gonna be like that. its not nice to ignore other people's comments or act superior.

This reminds me of a saying:

" There are no ugly people in the world, only lazy ones"

If you lose weight, get contacts and get great clothes you would be beautiful. Even now, you are not ugly - though it's pointless dwelling on the fact that you are not attractive as you want to be.

Change yourself man, do something. A haircut isn't even that neccessary - just hit the fucking gym!

Oh man yes the Lennon look!! lol I love that, personally. My dad needs glasses and I'm begging him to get the Lennon type glasses.

No you're not ugly. I think the hair is cool, just style it a little more. But I prefer long hair, so don't just listen to me (or anyone actually). Do what you like, just clean it up a little. :)

I dont think youre ugly but I dont think your attractive either.

A lot of people posted that you should think about losing weight, but dont take it negatively though (if you do that is) we mean it in a good way.

You should try it, (unless you have a chronic disorder like hypothyrodism-and if you do I appologize) but if its just eating habits or lack of excercise then change all that NOW! cause you know it cant hurt, you will feel better about yourself and also look better physically. Also I like your hair its rad, but maybe the glasses dont suit you so much I dunno.

good luck.

keep UR trap shut if your gonna be like that. its not nice to ignore other people's comments or act superior.

UR? what are you, 12? It's YOUR. Like the extra half a second to type another two letters would kill you. Wow, I even spelled out the word two.

anyway, I said I'm picky bitch, so I covered myself. Also, I still have my confidence, even with acne and being slightly overweight, which you and the poster obviously don't have yet. Sorry about YOUR luck!

:whistle:

oh, I agree with sonnie, the losing weight thing you should do for yourself, not to be more attractive..... it's about being healthy too!

UR? what are you, 12? It's YOUR. Like the extra half a second to type another two letters would kill you. Wow, I even spelled out the word two.

anyway, I said I'm picky bitch, so I covered myself. Also, I still have my confidence, even with acne and being slightly overweight, which you and the poster obviously don't have yet. Sorry about YOUR luck!

:whistle:

You sound rather unhinged. What's the problem? I wouldn't describe someone who criticises people for saying "Ur" on an web-forum as "confident"; that kind of posturing makes you sound very insecure.

that kind of posturing makes you sound very insecure.

ohmigod, you are soooooooooooooo right! you caught me, I'm totally insecure and feel worthless.

I post pictures of my skin for the world to see and to show others I know what they are going through on accutane, pictures that no one in their right minds would ever post if they were the least bit insecure...... but I did it just to be a poser.

All the information that I post, that I do in honesty, since there seems to be a lack of it (especially on the internet) - I do because I feel so bad inside and can't deal with it.

Did I mention I don't have a father? WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!! :cry::cry::cry:

:shifty:

:redface:

damnit, I can't take it anymore. I have no idea if sarcasm will even be noticed by some of you.

I think ya'll hate when women are strong, opinionated and don't give a crap what some people think. I was one of the lucky ones that had a perfect childhood, was popular and always felt good about myself dispite my acne...... I'm sure that just KILLS people and would make them not like me just cuz I act and feel normal dispite what's going on, on my face.

so screw you. This guy asked us to judge him, so we are.

also, I've always advocated that bad spelling and grammer on the internet transfers into real life.

"I think ya'll hate when women are strong, opinionated and don't give a crap what some people think. I was one of the lucky ones that had a perfect childhood, was popular and always felt good about myself dispite my acne...... I'm sure that just KILLS people and would make them not like me just cuz I act and feel normal dispite what's going on, on my face."

No, I just hate it when people are wilfully stupid and irritating.

"also, I've always advocated that bad spelling and grammer on the internet transfers into real life."

I really don't care about your pseudo-theory on net-speak and it being the enemy of all things literate. Let's assume for the purposes of this thread that no one else does.

P.S since I too lack any concept of my own self-worth, I'm going to point out that "advocate" means "support" and not "believe". Otherwise French lawyers would be gullable, but not very supportive.

also, I've always advocated that bad spelling and grammer on the internet transfers into real life.

If"ur" bothers you you should probably stop using "cuz" ... funny stuff.

For the person who posted...if you get your hair out of your eyes and hit the gym you'll be fine. Take up boxing. If you're in Canada I'll let you know which spots are good.

Beauty is on the inside... How can you even say this? HOW?

Look at the god damn American society, models, actors, everything is perpentuated by apperances. Beauty is not on the god damn inside. That's personality and it compliments beauty but at the same time is an independant entity.

Pick up any Romance or Fantasy book, they main character and usually supporting characters are strinkingly handsome, why? because people find beauty intriguing.

As for you apperances, as I've said before get a gym membership and start working out. Join the football team or something.

No you are not ugly, you are simply chubby and acne is superficial, it'll go away eventually.

To Jess u can have any opinion. I have an opinion of u based on the few posts I read. I think you are overconfident in youself to a major degree. Its not being a powerful female and all that bullshit its about being a bitch or not. You seem rude and confrontational too. But hey maybe thats part of your charm that gives you so much confidence.

Lose the emo haircut, new glasses, and some stylish clothes and you'll be all good. I'm an ok looking guy (I guess) and I recently started buying nice clothes, I get a lot more looks fom the fairer sex. Its all about confidence and showing it.

quoted for truth

Honestly, now that I dress like I care, cocky as it sounds, the girls flock :P. Like toast said, I guess I'm what you'd consider a good looking guy, but I do have acne that I feel is bad enough for me to log on to this website right :). It's all about how you present yourself bud.