Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
localhost

Cure to dry lips

Call me stupid or whatever...but my grandma told my mother and she told me that ...if you rub oil to your belly button and keep it oily your lips won't get dry....dont know about any scientific reason behind it ...but it does works...personal experience i am on accutance 20mg and it had destoryed my lower lips...but for last 2 days i have been using this techinque and it is relatively better...

well it isnt dangerous atleast..so why dont you guys try it for a while...it worked for me....

Many different cultures try unconventional methods of curing and treating things. It seems like here in the U.S. at least that people are sometimes too skeptical. We have forgotten a lot of our ancestors home remedies. Just because it is different doesn't mean it won't work. I am sorry that some people aren't more open minded. I guess not many people have heard of the saying if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all. It worked for you, I think that's great!

yeah my point....try it...no one's gonna look at your wet bellybutton...it does works ....just not that great deal but its good enough to make your lips look a bit better....