Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Rupert

excellent quote I thought you might like to read

this was not from org but from somewhere else. i have edited it slightly. Basically it was a doctor talking about how a certain treatment eradicates acne scars. And this was the response from a person who had tried it with 0 results.

"It is exactly the type of statement/suggestion or opinion that you share above that continues to provide FALSE hope to those of us who suffer from the emotional scars as well as the physical scars themselves. The weight and influence you carry with the Dr. in front of your name is great and to the lay person we have much to our own demise put you all on pedestals and had certain expectations of honesty and concern. It is the above information that you share that empties our pockets. If you can't provide improvement (not perfection) and honest answers, then don't bother at all. We're looking for honesty and not another method of washing our hard earned money down the toilet."

:clap::clap::clap:

I think that was soooo well said and so true. especially this bit

We're looking for honesty and not another method of washing our hard earned money down the toilet.

this was not from org but from somewhere else. i have edited it slightly. Basically it was a doctor talking about how a certain treatment eradicates acne scars. And this was the response from a person who had tried it with 0 results.

"It is exactly the type of statement/suggestion or opinion that you share above that continues to provide FALSE hope to those of us who suffer from the emotional scars as well as the physical scars themselves. The weight and influence you carry with the Dr. in front of your name is great and to the lay person we have much to our own demise put you all on pedestals and had certain expectations of honesty and concern. It is the above information that you share that empties our pockets. If you can't provide improvement (not perfection) and honest answers, then don't bother at all. We're looking for honesty and not another method of washing our hard earned money down the toilet."

:clap: :clap: :clap:

We're looking for honesty and not another method of washing our hard earned money down the toilet.

I would like to mail that one to Dr. Rullan who took my 5 grand and told me and several others his exoderm was the most effective treatment out there for acne scars and gives estimates of 60-80% improvement to leave you with worse skin than you started out with. After all that pain and money there is no improvement even in the shallowest of scars and my dilated pores just look worse, and I have additional scarring and fibrotic tissue.

I would like to mail that one to Dr. Rullan who took my 5 grand and told me and several others his exoderm was the most effective treatment out there for acne scars and gives estimates of 60-80% improvement to leave you with worse skin than you started out with. After all that pain and money there is no improvement even in the shallowest of scars and my dilated pores just look worse, and I have additional scarring and fibrotic tissue.

Oh my god! 5 thousand dollars!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Oh my god! 5 thousand dollars!!! OH MY GOD!!!

Yes and some poor people travelled all the way from Hawaii and he requires you have a caretaker too. Somost people who dont have someone close to them who can be their caregiver must hire the $300 a night caretaker his office staff recommends. All she does is give you smoothies because that is all you can eat.

I know we chose to go through all the pain, cost and trouble but if his treatment really delivered the degree of improvement he estimates in his consults then I certainly would not be complaining and would think it was well worth it. But to see no discernible improvement after all that, I could not believe it at first and I could not conceive a doctor would knowingly put you through all that trouble when he cant deliver what he says just to get in your pocketbook. And it is so true that we put doctors on a pedestal and really think they have our best interest in mind until we are faced with harsh realities like this. They are aware of this and choose to abuse that power for greed.