Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mnbv

Help with a puffy cyst please.

I got a cyst at the end of my jaw bone on the right side. It is puffy, and when I touch it I can feel what seems to be pus. I have never gotten a soft cyst before, all of mine have been hard. (not to metion I have a bunch of normal, hard ones right now) sad.gif It is kinda painful. I really don't want to have to pop it as that would make it look alot worse. All though one thing I REALLY like about my skin is that I almost never scar. biggrin.gif/ It is quite big. About as big as the top of my smallest finger. (3rd joint) It is easily the worst looking zit I have, and I have had it for about 2 week aprox, but not exactly sure. I dont know if I should treat it like any other cyst, just keep on doing the regimen and it will fade, or something else. Yea, it kinda hurts...

yea, whatever you do, DONT POP IT! i can't even begin to stress this enough because i tried to squeeze mine and all that came out was clear liquid.. the next day, i was washing my face and the skin fell off it and clear liquid was oozing from my face for literally 2 days. yea, i missed school because of it. *sigh* it's now friday, and i've had it messed up since monday.. hopefully it is healed by this monday:(

good news, it seems like it is drying up on the outside, and reducing swelling on the inside. The two things I love about my skin is that I heal very fast, and I have yet to see any scars, and I have a little worse the moderate acne! Yea, thats what I thought Ill leave it alone