Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
barsonly1

bump underneath my skin

okay so a couple of months ago i got a couple of pimples on my cheeks. and one of them lasted for 3 weeks until i was able to let out the juice in it. and still today i can feel the bump underneath the surface. the other pimple just lasted a week, but the bump is also still there. its not painful, no redness, just a bump. now how do i get this out? ive been putting lots of BP on top of it. but i dont think that thats really helping. i dont want it to get cut out either. this situation happend to me another time but this was on my forehead next to my eyebrow. it was there for awhile, but then it came to a head and i finally let it out. so maybe the same will happen? but i dont know.

okay so a couple of months ago i got a couple of pimples on my cheeks. and one of them lasted for 3 weeks until i was able to let out the juice in it. and still today i can feel the bump underneath the surface. the other pimple just lasted a week, but the bump is also still there. its not painful, no redness, just a bump. now how do i get this out? ive been putting lots of BP on top of it. but i dont think that thats really helping. i dont want it to get cut out either. this situation happend to me another time but this was on my forehead next to my eyebrow. it was there for awhile, but then it came to a head and i finally let it out. so maybe the same will happen? but i dont know.

pick it with a nedle works evrey time make sure u put it under fire first /...

do not do anything with a needle, it'll only make it worse

i've been having lots of those, and my derm gave me a recipe for sth with ichtiol

i took the recipe to a pharmacy and they made this thing for me

it smells really bad, but it works great. i just put it on a bump and it dissapears after 2-3 days

i can try and find this recipe and pm it to you, so somebody can make it for you