Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ShockBotkins

Day 6 and Almost Clear Skin!

I'm using proactiv as I got it last Saturday. I was breaking out in the same exact spots as the owner of this website (Dan I believe?) like on the bottom half of the face, I guess you could say where my goatee would grow lol. Anyways, this stuff has almost cleared my face, the red blemishes are gone and post-acne is fading away fast.

I have experience some dry flaky skin but only on my chin area, but my skin used to be really oily and it's no where near that now, it feels soft and perfect.

Let me know if anyone else has experienced fast results with this stuff.

I've been getting fantastic results with Proactiv before until week 4 my skin bursted and my acne quartrippled not so funny!

i used it for almost 2 years but this summer went downhill and this week i broke out the worst so im now back to base one, dont get me wrong it does work but i guess it wasnt meant for me

i used it for almost 2 years but this summer went downhill and this week i broke out the worst so im now back to base one, dont get me wrong it does work but i guess it wasnt meant for me

Proactive didnt work for me, I think for some people it's relaly great but others have alot of issues with it including making their acne worse.

My experience is Proactiv does work. I broke out when I first started, but it eventually kicked in and started to clear my skin.

Today, I use another product line. When I notice blackheads or the beginnings of my skin breaking out, I go back to Proactiv until I'm clear again.

I have found that prolonged use of any one product line eventually leads to either brakouts or overly dry skin. Also alternating among more than 2 product lines can lead to complications, too.

Haha, good luck. I spent a long time on Proactiv, and all it did was tell me that Jessica Simpson is full of shit. It sure as hell didn't work for me. If it works for you, then I'm happy for you.

I have found that prolonged use of any one product line eventually leads to either brakouts or overly dry skin. Also alternating among more than 2 product lines can lead to complications, too.

That's interesting, do you guys really think that using one product for too long can hurt your skin, or stop working for you?

Many girls think that alternating shampoo and conditioner brands work better on hair, but I 've recently found out it's not true. So I wonder, if it works, should you still try to fix it?

As to Proactive, I regret ever spending $$$ on it...all those Proactive celebrities really get to you though :doubt: CSR is soooo much cheaper, and it works wonders, at least for me. BUT, I do have a friend who got great results with Proactive, so I guess it just depends on your skin type.