Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Fiddynick

acv+bp+tanning ??

first off, I must say that acv has worked awesome. now wish I can move to something stronger.

I have about 3 active acne left and my red marks on cheecks look way way more even then ever, but bot perfect yet.

so last week I went tanning after 3 weeks of acv. I never go tanning so after going for just ten minutes my face looked flawless. It was red at first like usual, but as it wore off I had a perfect even toned face. Rather than a whiter face with fading marks. I just want to make sure it is safe. I may do it once a week since I saw good results on even skin tone the fast way.

thanks nick.

first off, I must say that acv has worked awesome. now wish I can move to something stronger.

I have about 3 active acne left and my red marks on cheecks look way way more even then ever, but bot perfect yet.

so last week I went tanning after 3 weeks of acv. I never go tanning so after going for just ten minutes my face looked flawless. It was red at first like usual, but as it wore off I had a perfect even toned face. Rather than a whiter face with fading marks. I just want to make sure it is safe. I may do it once a week since I saw good results on even skin tone the fast way.

thanks nick.

i guess 10 min. is ok, just make sure you dont burn yourself. Because BP makes your skin dry enough already. sun helps acne but too much is bad and can make it worse.

i go tanning every summer and i must say my skin is flawless when i tan! i hate being all white and pasty, just makes me look sick and me redmarks are so much more noticeable.

i go tanning every summer and i must say my skin is flawless when i tan! i hate being all white and pasty, just makes me look sick and me redmarks are so much more noticeable.

same reason why I gave it a shot. if I go the day of, going out to the bar, partie etc. it looks perfect. being I am the only one of all my friends with acne problems I try my hardest to make it perfect. plus a nice lite bronze matches red rather than pastey white.

just wanted to make sure I was safe. since the weather took a plung out here that will be the only sun type rays that I will be getting.

nick

a lot of people on here say avoid the sun at all costs and when you're in it, use sunscreen. i really don't think a small amount will hurt you and it'll probably help.