Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Feliksas

Feliksas accutane log... three weeks in ...

Ok so heres my story.. i`m 15 years old i`m from lithuania, ive got my first acne at my 13 ... and its till now... ive tried several creams , lotions, tonics , zinc and all... so ive decided to buy accutane... and yes thats right i did without prescription, without derm and all... because all what derm said to me was " dont eat fatty foods and drink cola" ... now thats kinda...stupid. so i bought my first pack of accutane like three weeks ago before september 1 , i decided to dose accutane 30mg a day... i just thought it would be enough.. as my acne now isnt all that bad.. you could day what so why youre on accutane? because i dont want it to go worse.. and secondaly i dont want any of it, because i`m good looking person and all... so three weeks in and.. i got my IB like first week near jawline and forehead..cleared up quickly and now accutane is doing its thing.. no more oily skin and i dont see any more pimples now... well only like 3 ones that got out of my body in external skin.. lol i know my english isnt too good its not my first language after all.. just wanted to say I DIDNT KNEW WHAT WAS DRY LIPS.. well i knew .. but now ...WHOAW

very very dangerous what you are doing.

without bloodwork you could be killing your liver and a few other things that you can't tell without getting the bloodwork done to check for it.

at the very least, tell your doctor you are on it and plan to continue, and ask for the bloodwork to make sure you are okay.

ive done my bloodwork... as i started accutane but.. i did it because school started and they said everything was really great... anyway i`m feeling really great, i think these bloodtests and all are quite BS ... oh and one more thing that is strange with accutane... i workout quite much at my house in the room of the well gym... and while doing that quite hard my whole body is sweating but not face xD kind of strange really... only side effect i really have to deal with is dry lips thats all... and by the way as i started a course with thing in my mind that i`ll never drink alcohol while on accutane havent even tasted in like almost one month.. and about changes accutanr has done to me... well apart from acne topic mainly nothing not feeling better or worse.. well acctually better as feeling like 4 months and i`ll be fully self confident person...so guess thats all

that's the whole point of bloodwork..... you can feel FINE and your organs could be turning to soup.

good luck, hopefully you won't keel over and need a liver transplant.

do you really think accutane could do such bad things

? ive readed much much about accutane before buying it... so i made sure what i`m on.. it has to do mostly with oil glands and stuff... what point youre thinking making out? i`m getting my bones thicker? getting my eyes less blue or something? have you ever done bloodwork and noticed big changes? nothing only cholesterol gets higher because accutane forces oil to produce differentlly then normal... i`m not genius but i`m not dumb either way...

Sveikas. Ash jau roaccutana beveik baigineju, tai jei kas neaisku ar siaip idomu klausk. Malonu matyti dar daugiau lietuviu cia.