Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Malcolm Cringe

Lachydrin 12 for my body? (updated with ingredient list)

Y'all,

I've been wanting to try the Lachydrin 5 after BP on the acne-prone areas of my body (not my face). Using Neutrogena Healthy Skin Face Lotion on the body can get quite expensive! The problem is that I can't find it in my area. However, I can find Lachydrin 12.

Since I can't compare the ingredients on the bottles side-by-side, I'm wondering if anyone can see any problems with using the 12-strength version on the acne-prone areas of my body. I'm not worried about excess irritation because the skin on my body is pretty tough. Basically, I want to know if any of the ingredients are comedogenic. Can anyone help?

The ingredients are as follows:

Water, Lactic Acid, Ammonium Hydroxide, Glycerin, Petrolatum, Squalane, Steareth-2, POE-21 Stearyl Ether, Propylene Glycol, Dioctanoate, Cetyl Alcohol, Dimethicone, Cetyl Palmitate, Magnesium Aluminum Silicate, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone

Thanks!

Cam >B)

well usually when it says for the body it tends to have products that may be more pore clogging but that doesn't mean it won't be non-come... well what place did u check for it and does it have a website b/c sometimes the site will tell you more than the store... you can even go to their website