Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
luearmy

So i asked this girl out for the first time

Ugh that sucks man. Some people can be so cruel.

Try not to let it get you down, find some decent freinds who dont care about your facce

Get a good body first, see who'll dare laugh at you still-while working on your face at the same time.When your body's great, ur face improves-perfect!

Anyway some people are jerks, the world is cruel but theres no need in giving up on life, its so short after all.Find other things to do that will keep u preoccupied-eg:exercise and dont let ur main goal be gettin girls yet

man, that makes me really sad. i dunno...

but fuck those people, seriously. they are horrible.

anyhow, best to you and hope you find the resolve and solutions you are looking for..

I'm sorry this has happened to you, but dont let this situation keep you down. When people give you bullshit, you dont let it destroy you and you get right back into the fray. This fight isnt over. Dont stay down for the count.

Continue to go out. Do not stay in, my friend.

Good Luck.

arg some people can be such complete morons :evil: . dude, as hard as it might sound, don't close yourself up...you gotta go out man.

Guest ThereIsHope

Oh man I am SO sorry. Nobody deserves to have that happen to them. That hasn't happened to me(im a girl though lol) BUT one of my "friends" called me pizza face back in middle school. That hurt alot. :(

First off, ive never been on a date. I have moderate/severe acne. Im 18 and went to a party (hesitantly) with my friends, and i was talking to this girl who seemed cool. I asked her out and she said she likes me but is not attracted to me :(. Right then a bunch of guys i dont know walked by and laughed at me and her and said i had leprosy, and am a pizza face. THe girl laughed and went off with those guys, everyone in the party laughed at me and i went home.

Needless to say, im never going out again. GG life.

Well GG unfortunetly, but thats not the war just one battle, don't give up, next time maybe you will win and your life will say GG first.

guy. u should never put yourself down like that to anyone, especially not a girl u like. U have to make people think that the acne doesnt bug u even though it really does. Next time just smile and say "No one's perfect". Because no one in this world is perfect. And next time u wanna get a chick, just ask her for her phone number. When u say something like "will u go out with me" u look too desperate and lonely. So just ask for the number, it will help ur chances, and dont put urself down in public, it will make u look weak.

First off, ive never been on a date. I have moderate/severe acne. Im 18 and went to a party (hesitantly) with my friends, and i was talking to this girl who seemed cool. I asked her out and she said she likes me but is not attracted to me :(. Right then a bunch of guys i dont know walked by and laughed at me and her and said i had leprosy, and am a pizza face. THe girl laughed and went off with those guys, everyone in the party laughed at me and i went home.

Needless to say, im never going out again. GG life.

damn dude that is incredibly shitty. you know it probably isnt as bad as you think. hey im 20 and i never been on a real date. like wadsthepointofliving said exercise is a great way to feel better about yourself, whenever i feel mad shitty i workout and i feel loads better. man im so sorry that happened, i cant believe how people can be such dicks.

bluearmy

evry1 has said gd advice sorta

but non of its gttng u laid=y u wnt 2 prty

duh!

soooo

(whisprd coke sluts=ezist grls in wlrd)

mhmmm tru tru tru

now u dnt hav 2 do coke 2 bang the grl nat

itll wrk trst me

the thing is...while they're calling you pizza face you'll be having the last laugh 5 years down the line while they're serving you pizza :dance: