Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

FLAKES: THIS WAS MY SOLUTION!!

Okay as a former CSR user I understand that dryness is an issue. I found that in the begining of the CSR I would smile and then I would have flakes... ugh it pissed me off haha. Anyway I discovered the solution.. for me at least... hopefully it works for you guys as well. This is going to sound funny but just trust me: When putting on your moisturizer make faces haha... Like rub in on to your cheeks and chin and make a big smile, keep putting more moisturizer on and make more faces like opening you mouth really wide. I used lots of moisturizer while I was doing this. And during the day when I smiled there were no flakes :) Anyway give it a try, it worked for me.

haha, it sounds funny, but it actually seems like it would make sense.

Haha seriously try it, it worked wonders for me! :)

I do that aswell sometimes. :P

Also I find you get less flakes and dryness if you spend more time gently rubbing in the BP and moisturiser, if you just do it quickly and don't rub it in properly I find the skin gets dryer.

I heard someone say this like 2 weeks ago in a different topic (it may have been you)

Just to let you know, it really works, thanks.

That WAS me LOL, I just though I would start a thread about it, glad it helped you!!!

I heard someone say this like 2 weeks ago in a different topic (it may have been you)

Just to let you know, it really works, thanks.

That WAS me LOL, I just though I would start a thread about it, glad it helped you!!!

I just wanted to bump this because it really helped me :)