Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest Michael Jackson

have you ever

Guest Michael Jackson

done the regimen drunk using only one hand?

anyone else got anytimes where they did the regimen weird?

i only do the regimen drunk, it doesnt work otherswise

LOL I was so drunk this one time, I came home and was dreading doing the CSR, I got to the part where you let the BP dry, and then I puked and passed out. LOL then like 2 hours later I woke up and realized I didnt finish the regimen, so I put the moisturizer on and passed out again LOL... and then puked again... hmmmm fun night, dont even remember how I did it, but I did.

LOL I was so drunk this one time, I came home and was dreading doing the CSR, I got to the part where you let the BP dry, and then I puked and passed out. LOL then like 2 hours later I woke up and realized I didnt finish the regimen, so I put the moisturizer on and passed out again LOL... and then puked again... hmmmm fun night, dont even remember how I did it, but I did.

lol that's dedication.

haha that is very similar to a situation I had!

hell yea :dance:

i do the bp and toner part in bed some times, i've stopped drinkning alchohol, i think it was making me break out worse.

I've never been on the CSR but I have done My nightly ritual drunk a few times. I do it all retainer and everything. a few weeks ago I got a little drunk and when I got home I forgot that i didn't need to use Retin A anymore because of the accutane. so I put it on. It didn't do any damage. but I forgot to put on my aquaphor so when I woke up my lips were really dry.