Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
AEBernero23

Jojoba Oil

I've been using Jojoba oil on my face for about 2 months now, and I've concluded that I really like it. It doesn't make my acne any better, but it makes my skin smooth and glowy. It's a great moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I just started accutane about a week ago, so I don't know how it's going to react with accutane and whether or not it will be moisturizing enough -- has anyone else used the jojoba? I'm interested in mixed opinions!!!! Thanks!!!!

I've been using Jojoba oil on my face for about 2 months now, and I've concluded that I really like it. It doesn't make my acne any better, but it makes my skin smooth and glowy. It's a great moisturizer that doesn't break me out. I just started accutane about a week ago, so I don't know how it's going to react with accutane and whether or not it will be moisturizing enough -- has anyone else used the jojoba? I'm interested in mixed opinions!!!! Thanks!!!!

I use jojoba sporadically - it does not clog pores, but does not help me either. I have mixed it with tea tree oil and put it as a prevention. I prefer almond oil or even better wheat germ oil. Wheat germ oil makes my pimples to heal sooo fast and the red marks to disappear in one - two days.

I use jojoba sporadically - it does not clog pores, but does not help me either. I have mixed it with tea tree oil and put it as a prevention. I prefer almond oil or even better wheat germ oil. Wheat germ oil makes my pimples to heal sooo fast and the red marks to disappear in one - two days.

Wheat Germ Oil? Really? Where do you get Wheat Germ Oil?

i use jojoba and just like you, it neither improves nor worsens my acne. i like it for the smoothness also. ive used it for about 2 months.