Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
tdot

Curry

I LOVE curry, especially Thai food and am just wondering if curry could trigger a breakout... I heard that spciy foods are not good for acne, but I dont understand why... it increases heat in the body??? What the heck? Lol... but I also heard that heat in the body is good for acne... I have no clue. I just want my curry LOL...

I LOVE curry, especially Thai food and am just wondering if curry could trigger a breakout... I heard that spciy foods are not good for acne, but I dont understand why... it increases heat in the body??? What the heck? Lol... but I also heard that heat in the body is good for acne... I have no clue. I just want my curry LOL...

i hate curry but Thai food is good stuff...all i know is that spicy food irritates skin ...im assuming cause of sweat....but then again i don't know im just guess through experience.....im sure that cleared it up for you

I love Thai green curry... the lemongrass, galangal and ginger in it have a lot of positive effects on the system. I think something in it must alter mood for the better as well because I always feel happier after I eat it.

Some people can break out from the white rice and from other ingredients... for example tofu will break me out most of the time. But regular vegetarian green curry without the tofu does not break me out.

I think the oil used to prepare the curry also counts. I make my own curry, and I use coconut oil which is great for the skin.