Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
uglymee

Do you despise the ProActiv stands at the mall??

Yeah, God forbid somebody try to help people with acne. I hate when people do that because I can't stand the thought that what didn't work for me might help somebody else.

Guest Sincerely_Me

ProActiv is the worst...and then you get some people who know nothing about acne saying that ProActiv is the be all and end all. Pisses me off.

Ohhh man. If one of those idiots came up to me and said "You should try this!" I think I would freakin' lose it on him. He would probably end up with something on his face broken, not even kidding. :lol:

I think I lost respect for Lindsay Lohan when I found out she was a spokesperson for Proactive. Girls got like zero zits.ugh

I hate those stands too. I just try not to pay attentiont to them.

:lol:

Last time I was in the mall was June....and there it was. So many things I wanted to do....but, alas, I am way too shy.

how do you guys know she did accutane??? that is so unfair!

She said it in an interview before she started endorsing Proactiv.

I don't mind the Proactiv stands at the mall. the proactiv stand is much better than some of the other stands at the mall where I live. At least the sales people at that stand don't like attack you and try to make you try their products. at this natural beauty stand they literally like grab your hand as you walk buy and try to put this lotion shit or whatever they are selling on it.