Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
diane_4

Get rid of Dairy!! It works great!

I will post pictures soon. I have a different gallery where I posted before pictures b/c I am supposed to start accutane in 2 weeks but my skin is clearing up. I mean it is clearing up like crazy. My acne is mainly toward the bottom of my face and neck. Stress related acne tends to start on your forehead but hormonal acne is generally on the lower part of your face and neck, basically the lips down and sides of face. I did some research and found out that people drink so much milk and milk is contained in almost everything. Naturally, cow's milk is high in hormone levels compared to humans because of the size of the cow. On top of that, milking cows are injected with more hormones to get them to produce more milk. The result is a product with higher hormones. Many people (especially women) are unable to handle these hormones and can cause acne. Another sign that your acne may be hormonal is if you are developing cysts. I switched to soy milk (the vanilla flavored soy milk tastes more like milk) and cut out anything with milk in and to wash out my system I also have began taking a vitamin called juice plus which is great I take the veggie and fruit pills. Anyways, my skin is getting great, and my hair is even getting thicker. All and all I am looking a lot more healthy. My face doesn't get so greasy throughout the day. Dont worry, switching to soy isnt too bad and semisweet chocolate morsels do not have milk in them so if anyone is interested i have a great recipe for milk free egg free chocolate chip cookies - b/c eggs contain hormones as well and avoid butter as well. There is a soy butter that doesn't contain any milk that is used to make the cookies. There is even veggie cheese nowadays that tastes just like cheese!! Anyways I hope this can help someone because it is working great for me and now I don't think I will be using accutane!! Woo Hoo!!

if you are right i swear 2 god im never having a glass of milk again/cutting down dairy to an alltime low/killing everycow in north america.

well maybe not the killing cow part

Pasteurized milk breaks me out too; I'd recommend drinking raw milk as that works just fine for me (and tastes better too!)

if you are right i swear 2 god im never having a glass of milk again/cutting down dairy to an alltime low/killing everycow in north america.

well maybe not the killing cow part

Cut out milk and ice cream and you will notice a HUGE difference in your skin.