Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest ThereIsHope

Is it just me or.....

Guest ThereIsHope

It seems like all the stories I hear are about people who took accutane 6-10 years ago had great results and havn't broken out since, and then all the people who have taken accutane in the past couple of years into the present always have their acne come back and need a second course.

I know it proabably isn't true, but has anyone else but me noticed this? Maybe i'm just paranoid. :shifty:

it's just cuz the people who clear up NEVER come back to .org cuz they don't need to..

And those who break back out come back here....that's the reason why it seems that way

It seems like all the stories I hear are about people who took accutane 6-10 years ago had great results and havn't broken out since, and then all the people who have taken accutane in the past couple of years into the present always have their acne come back and need a second course.

I know it proabably isn't true, but has anyone else but me noticed this? Maybe i'm just paranoid. :shifty:

I took Accutane about 8 years ago and my skin didn't clear up. I'm now going to start Accutane next month - my 2nd round. Trust me I've broken out so much, so much my face is scarred. I just think a lot of people are different. Unfortunately I'm one of those w/ very bad skin type, oily, sensative and very prone to break out - and it's moderate to severe.

I've also read that it's suppose to be permanent after you get off Accutane. Well it didn't help me the first time. My Derm. feels really good about me going on Accutane the 2nd time because he said I should react different w/ it this time. He said some people might even need a 3rd round of Accutane.