Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
schoolboy

Im nervous, should i be?

Hey,

i orded a cleanser and 4 bp's to Sweden the 30th of August and that makes it 11 working days. I know it says 7-14+ days but from what i can tell most Swedes get it in max 9 days. Im worried, should i be? :(

But i mean, since those got it i should be quite sure of getting my stuff 2 right? :rolleyes:

Yeh i'll hang in there a couple of more days, its just that im so sick and tired of my face.

No you dont get a tracking number if you order through international airmail (hmpf.. something like that).

Im crossing my fingers that my package will arrive sooner or later though. (Actually i'd pay a thousand dollars just to get it)

Hey Schoolboy.

I'm from Denmark, and when I order from CSR, it sometimes takes a while before the products show up and sometimes it goes bit faster. Don't worry it will show up in a few days I'm sure! Stick to regimen and your acne/face worries will soon be gone :D

Good Luck, T.

Thank you for feeling me abit at ease Dane :) But when you say that it sometimes takes a while, are we talking about 12 days or more like 20?

No worries :)

More like 12 days! It has never taken Me more than two weeks to recieve the CSR-products....

Remeber to always be gentle when you aply the products and especially the BP. Be patient when you are on the regimen. It WILL taken some time before you are happy with the result, but it's more than worth it. The easy start, slowly ramping up the dosage of BP is also a key-factor when it comes to becomming clear.

Once again good luck, T.

Okey, i wish i were that lucky. This is day 12 or day 13, not sure.

As you mentioned, ill be as gentle as possible (i'll try) but tbh, as for now im only happy if i receive the products. Thats like my biggest concern :P

But hopefully eveyrhing will turn out good and i will get my products, then ill get going immediatly and be as gentle as possible!

Thanks! Im happy to see that you are clear!

Okey, i wish i were that lucky. This is day 12 or day 13, not sure.

As you mentioned, ill be as gentle as possible (i'll try) but tbh, as for now im only happy if i receive the products. Thats like my biggest concern :P

But hopefully eveyrhing will turn out good and i will get my products, then ill get going immediatly and be as gentle as possible!

Thanks! Im happy to see that you are clear!

Thanks, it's a really great feeling being clear. :D My acne was mild though and that, of course, makes it easier to become clear. How bad is your acne situation?

I can imagine. Hopefully i'll get to experience that very same feeling :)

Well, my acne situation is changing from week to week. But considering it all, i'd say its moderate but with slight intentions towards mild.

Its enough to make me feel bad about it so.. cant wait for the products to arrive :)

**UPDATE**

September 19th and still no sign of my products :( This is working day 14, is it time for me to act and do something about this or should i wait? I have a strong feeling that my products wont show up :(

Schoolboy,

Your estimated deliver was 7-14 + days, so I would wait a bit longer.

But if you feel you need to check on it, you can send an email to [email protected] and ask about your order.

Please include any identifying information you have, such as your name, address, order number/confirmation number, products ordered etc.

Please write support for an update.

In the meantime, you may want to contact your customs there in Sweden and certainly your local post office where the package may be sitting.

I know that Sweden has a pretty rigorous customs system, so it may be held up in that. We used to say we wouldn't ship to Sweden at all, but people tried ordering from there and it was getting through so we let people start ordering from Sweden. Hopefully we won't have to put Sweden back on the "no ship" list.