Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
yellowboy

is 100% TCA the best option?

i just recieved my 50% tca from ebay and tested it on the 4 scars 2 days ago. i just wondering is it worth me continuing with 50% or should i order a 100% and i herd der more effective.

my scars have turned into a dark brown colour and i can feel a scab forming. wen the scab forms completley should i stop using the ointment, if so, what should i use instead?

100% got the fastest and best results from that korean study. but i got 50% because its safer.

Hmm...if the turtle and bunny rabbit were to breed with eachother, I wonder if theyre offspring would be slow and unpredictable or fast and steady? maybe if you can find 75% it would be best.

Okay, I laugh at your jokes already so I'll translate it better. 100% TCA can improve scars aswell as worsen them so take caution when using 100% TCA.

you said it well the first time. i didnt make my thought clear enough, my fault. i was saying if 100% is fast but uncertain and 50% is certain but slow, if maybe then 75% would be the best of both worlds and yeild the best results with minimal risk.

im reluctant to use tca peel because that stuff cost like 800 bucks to do at the dermatologist office, and for a good reason.

plus ive got asian skin so i also havve to worry more about hyperpigmentation