Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Dingo Jellybean

Anyone with eczema?

i had eczema as a little kid (my mom has eczema). :shock: and its back for more cause the accutane brought it up again. i suppose it'l go away when im done my course. my dad has psoriasis.

dad: barely any acne at all in his whole life.

mom: worse acne than i ever had in her teens + suffers mild acne today.

me: check out my gallery. nearly all of the red marks in the pics i posted today are just red marks, not raised. i acutally have quite smooth skin...

Hey, I've got some eczema, i also am sure ive got Pityrosporum folliculitis PLUS ive got moderate acne.....my skin sux!

I get small patches of Ezcema, Seborrheic Dermatitis on my scalp and mild to moderate acne. I'm controlling it fairly well, but it has been very tough getting used to these outbreaks. I never had one until a couple of years ago. Now I can expect ezcema and dermatitis every winter it seems...

Losing weight and eating healthy has helped somewhat, but I still get little pencil eraser sized patches of ezcema on my lower back and hips. It sucks! I improve the tone of my body, but I am still nervous to show it off as I have small patches of ezcema! :wall:

My step-son has eczema on his fingers and hands. I read something on some homeopath web site about pine tar soap helping. I got some at the local natural foods place and it's keeping his under control. He rarely needs to use the rx cream his dr. prescribed. Tea tree oil helps too. Soothes and cools the burning sensation.

Just my 2 cents.

Eczema right here for ya! Its recently calmed down since I've been on the CLEANING SYSTEM....so has the acne.

I get what I suppose is eczema, but only on my elbows, and only if the bare skin on my elbows comes into contact with wood or cardboard. It starts itching very badly and the skin turns red and bumpy if I let it go too long.

I use an aveeno cream that works well, especially if I catch it right away. But it's rare that it happens and it's completely unrelated to my diet or anything else, other than wood or cardboard.

i have keratosis pilaris and i hate it. but i didn't get it until i was about 14 (im 16 now) and my parents and none of my family has it so i hope it will go away. anyone have any idea if it will?

i have keratosis pilaris and i hate it. but i didn't get it until i was about 14 (im 16 now) and my parents and none of my family has it so i hope it will go away. anyone have any idea if it will?

Usually goes away when you get older. Sometimes after puberty, Kp fades but sometimes it persists into adulthood.

Usually goes away when you get older. Sometimes after puberty, Kp fades but sometimes it persists into adulthood.

only reason i think it might is because no one else in my family has it and isnt it herditary?

I had eczema... but I cured it with liver flushing.

how many flushes did you have to do to clear it?

Also how old are you?

thankyou

how many flushes did you have to do to clear it?

Also how old are you?

thankyou

It was gone within six flushes.

I'm twenty.

think tha would work for keratosis pilaris?

Well I don't know what that is... haha... but liver flushes tend to help most skin disorders.

I have eczema and sebderm on my face in addition to mild acne. I control it all as much as I can through diet (initially a restricted Candida diet, now I think it is fair to say it is a low carb, low GI diet). I also use the facial brush to slough off excess dry skin cells that cause the flakiness of eczema/sebderm. I use Hibiclens as my facial cleanser, and coconut oil as my (anti-fungal) moisturiser. I'm not 100% clear, but am more clear than I have been in the last 10 yrs.

Eczema is mainly due to impure blood in your systems. So the link btw acne and eczema is quite clear.

I had one eczema outbreak after staying in a moldy house for a few months.

Trust me. If you're starting to itch and break out with this stuff, get a topical steroid from the emergency room. I have a tiny eczema scar on my right arm, and it still hasn't left me. (Although I assume they do eventually fade.)

I don't think eczema implies getting acne later in life, but how it is treated. One of the main things derms use are steroids, in which one of the side effects is acne (in addition to hypercortisolism). It's mostly the oral steroids like prednisone that can contribute to acne, but during the times I used prednisone I had absolutely no acne pimples or anything. My skin calmed down and my pores shrunk. It's odd though...maybe my acne is the cause of being allergic to something, I don't know.