Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
ABeachGirl

Perspective on Washing Your Face Daily

I always use moisturizer everytime water touches my face other wise it feels like 2 sizes too small. But i still have awful acne (Next derm visit i begin Accutane) I used to wash my face once a day at night, but in the mornings my face looked really unrefreshed and dull and i did do this for a good while and i still broke out.

I keep reading that most people with acne problems complain of having a more oily complection that others. Granted, not everyone of course, just 'mostly'. Is that why you wash your face twice a day? I'm just curious to see people's perspective on reasons you wash your face because I have drier skin.

hm.. I think normally people use it since it cleans the dirt from the face. Not using it might get your pores clogged which would make your acne worse.

For the las few years I never washed in the morning. Just used toner on tzone, and touched up with concealer.

Now I must wash except for the occassional time when I am too rushed in the AM or too tired in the PM.

Since the breakouts started to keep clear I do........