Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

when somebody causes ur breakout. like maybe they spilled oil on ur face or something. cause a kid in my grade always slaps me in the face for some reason....randomly. hes an okay kid im not really friends with him though. but my face gets irritated when he does this and i get a big pimple whenever he does this. so today he slapped me in gym. i got really pissed and got sick of it so i punched him in the nuts as hard as i could. he fell down immediately and he started crying...i kinda felt bad but not really. i ended up getting in trouble and i have morning detentions for the next 2 weeks.imo not that bad of a punishment for hurting someone.

Guest buttonit

when somebody causes ur breakout. like maybe they spilled oil on ur face or something. cause a kid in my grade always slaps me in the face for some reason....randomly. hes an okay kid im not really friends with him though. but my face gets irritated when he does this and i get a big pimple whenever he does this. so today he slapped me in gym. i got really pissed and got sick of it so i punched him in the nuts as hard as i could. he fell down immediately and he started crying...i kinda felt bad but not really. i ended up getting in trouble and i have morning detentions for the next 2 weeks.imo not that bad of a punishment for hurting someone.

lol!!! no one touches me...

I don't allow people to touch my face at all so it's not an issue for me. But I did get a laugh out of your story. :lol:

hahaha, funny story though it does suck for you

in general i would not punch other guys in the nuts. either punch them somewhere else, or slap back. just do that and you will be fine, because they won't really feel like messing with you (though I also doubt he will be feeling like messing with you after that too, hahaha)

i HATE it when people touch my face, i freak out... my friends think I'm crazy.... but it really does make a difference doesn't it?? right?? I'm not really crazyy.... nahh...

are you a guy. it is not acceptable for a guy especially to punch another man in the nuts. chics i can understand because they dont grasp how much that shit hurts, but a guy should never do that to another guy. be a man punch him in the face

YES!!!! lol!

i really hate people touching my face n stuff...i hate touching my own face lol! But i hate it when i have my haircut n the hairdresser puts her hands all over my face...i dont wana be rude n say "can u not do that plz" so i just let her do it...then i get a bad breakout (normally on my forehead) and then i spend the rest of the week complaining lol!

But i had to laugh at your story coz it was a funny read lol! Hope ur detentions go well lol!

whats wrong with u kid why woul u hit another man in the nuts

ha omg im always afraid when im sleeping in my history class that girls are going to slap me in my face cus there always touching me and shit and if they touch my face ill go crazy

:D this post is hilarious!!! I will punish anyone who causes me a break out even if I act like im only playing around. They WILL pay... yessir. :cool:

lol i wouldve punched him somewhere else if it was his first time slapping me in teh face but he done it multiples times and he doesnt stop even though i ask him to.

i feel u im so sensitive about ppl touching or head face if you are touch my there u better be my girlfriend my parent or my damn good friend or u lganna find ur self with a black eye

on that note it was raining today some dumb bitch hit my face with her umbrella cause she was holding it low boy did i have a few choice words for her

Why'd you punch him in the nuts and not kick him...

idk. i was so sick of his shit i jsut did the first thing that came to my mind. which was punching him in the nuts.

YOU'RE A HERO.

I hate this too. My girlfriend made me break out once, I refused to see her for two days.

reminds me of this kid on my bus who has a pretty big mohawk like in spikes kids always touch his hair and ask if they can touch it...