Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

WHICH BP?!?! =]  

7 members have voted

1. 1. which bp!

• Neutrogena on the spot(can buy it immediately)
    • CSR gel (have to wait for shipping

i've decided i'd mind as wellt ry something new since my old perscription bp is pretty much bp anyways, mind as well get something cheaper and non perscription -_-

if i order the CSR gel i might have to wait until like monday, 3-14 business days =/

whereas neutrogena i could run out and buy it this very moment.

I voted on the spot. I love that stuff .. seriously. Get it immediatly so your skin doesn't break out from missing a day. Dan's gel and neutrogena are close enough alike.. they are both 2.5 % bp.. perfect :cool:

I voted on the spot. I love that stuff .. seriously. Get it immediatly so your skin doesn't break out from missing a day. Dan's gel and neutrogena are close enough alike.. they are both 2.5 % bp.. perfect :cool:

i've been going for a few days without bp already =/ maybe i can go mooch some off my friend if i decide to wait for dan's gel :cool:

i've been going for a few days without bp already =/ maybe i can go mooch some off my friend if i decide to wait for dan's gel :cool:

Over here neutrogena just 5 bucks.. heres what I say to do-- Order dan's gel and wait for it to come.. but maybe buy neutrogena just for tonight/tomorrow/tomorrow night and such.. and then use it when emergencies like this happen! =)

This is no competition. Neutrogena OTS is like the greatest single over-the-counter acne treatment in the history of the galaxy. Anything else is only 2nd place and treating your face like a 2nd class face. Case closed.

:ninja:

Guest Michael Jackson

it comes in like 2 days

amazing

thanks i think i'll go with mandy's idea.

in response to necromancer - it might be, but i don't want to deal with clumping up =0

thanks i think i'll go with mandy's idea.

thats right :cool2:

lol no jk.. but good luck!!

(I dont ever have a clumping problem by the way)

hahah i'm gona tell my mom to pick it up for me on her way home, i don't know, feels weird buying acne medication in public :ninja:

well i'll use it and see how it goes maybe i won't get the CSR but who knows

i'm not getting really active breakouts either, but so far i haven't been off my regimen for this long yet =/

but i do have a pimple on the side of my nose, can't really see it but it hurts like a BITCH =/

Is the CSR BP gel 24 hour acting?

I like the 24 hour acting, and guess what! If you are in a hurry or too tired o wash your face before bed occassionally, or in like hot weather swetting alot, you don't breakout cause it is still working.....

Just an opinion, and wondering if the CSR acts continously?????