Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
belle83

I love my boyfriend!!!

OMG!!! Last night, my boyfriend surprised me and came to my house!!! I really didn't expect him to come. But since I just found out my dad has cancer, he decided to come and give me support and love. He had college in the morning and then violin practice... but he still managed to come (Even though it takes him 2 hours to get to my place!). He's unbelievable...and I'm sooooooo lucky to have him... I just wanna cry. I feel soooo in love... I can't even bare not seeing him for a day! It drives me crazy! lol..does that happen to you as well?? :wub:

Guest buttonit

OMG!!! Last night, my boyfriend surprised me and came to my house!!! I really didn't expect him to come. But since I just found out my dad has cancer, he decided to come and give me support and love. He had college in the morning and then violin practice... but he still managed to come (Even though it takes him 2 hours to get to my place!). He's unbelievable...and I'm sooooooo lucky to have him... I just wanna cry. I feel soooo in love... I can't even bare not seeing him for a day! It drives me crazy! lol..does that happen to you as well?? :wub:

no i've been single all my life cause of my red marks

I'm sorry about your dad, I hope he gets better. My dad first got cancer when I was 9. He just finished another round of radiation not too long ago.

I'm sorry about your dad...I lost my dad to cancer 5 years back and I couldn't bear seeing it happen to anyone else whether i knew them or not. I'll pray for you. It's nice to know you have someone there who loves you to give you support through this though. :)

aw yay! he sounds like a very good bf haha

i know how that feels, to be so happy about someone but unfortunately for me, that was very temporaly(sp).

i'm very sorry about your dad, keep believing that he'll pull through!

ihatemylife & Liv, i'm sorry to hear that about your fathers :( they're at peace.

lol..does that happen to you as well?? :wub:

No but it would be sweet if a girlfriend should turn up at my door...

...naked?

ihatemylife and liv- I'm so sorry to hear about the loss.

Jenny- sorry to hear your dad also has been dealing with cancer.

it was so hard to be apart from my bf i moved in with him

ever thought about it? anyone who would travel 2 hours to see you is worth it!

Im so sorry that your dad has cancer. Its really great you have someone who is willing to help lighten the emotional burden you must be facing. I have relatives that suffered from cancer and it isnt easy to deal with. I do pray he recovers fully....That boyfriend of yours must be really special^_^

no i've been single all my life cause of my red marks

hehe ;)