Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
mmmmkay

Is sweat bad for your acne?

im usually not an asshole but no shit sherlock lol of course.

god i had to quit most working out and running because it aggrevated mines so much. i hate it. im slowly getting fat....

I have mild chest acne and my car doesn't have A/C. Sometimes on the way to work on a hot day, I sweat a lot. Is that bad?

It's only bad if you don't clean the sweat off as several types of body fungus feed off the sweat to create skin irritations including acne. Same thing goes for dandruff.

Working out has nothing to do with acne. That is some worthless advice you gave Mikee. I guess everyone with acne or body acne should just sit in their rooms air-conditioned and go through muscle atrophy.

Case closed.

:ninja:

I have mild chest acne and my car doesn't have A/C. Sometimes on the way to work on a hot day, I sweat a lot. Is that bad?

It's only bad if you don't clean the sweat off as several types of body fungus feed off the sweat to create skin irritations including acne. Same thing goes for dandruff.

Working out has nothing to do with acne. That is some worthless advice you gave Mikee. I guess everyone with acne or body acne should just sit in their rooms air-conditioned and go through muscle atrophy.

Case closed.

:ninja:

your right, working out doesn't give you acne, the sweat does. at least with me.

I play football now and i've noticed if i dont take a shower like within the hour of finishing football as i sweat alot, my acne does get worse.

Sitting there and sweating yes, but i've found when i sweat from exercising and let me skin dry up(3-4 hours) before i take a shower, my acne is much better the next day. It's differn't for everyone, so just run a trial and see if it effects you