Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Listen people I am not trying to sell this product, I am not a spammer, I have joined this site cause I suffer from acne and what some un-biased opinions from people who actually have acne. I appreciate I am not as well read as some of you guys on what ingredients are in what products. But for god sake cut a guy some slack. To be honest the reception I have received so far is not one of sympathy. I would have thought people here at least would be a little more understanding insteading of being so judgemental.

The only good think about being in this forum is that i can safely say that clearpores is a load of crap! Now does that sound like a salesman.......

Well zapha,

I apolagize if you arent spamming. BUT...what is the title of this thread? Is it not Benzoyl Peroxide? You have made 1 post then ask a rather sus question about clearpores. That sounds to me like spamming.

Why you posted in a thread that has nothing to do with clearpores is beyond me. You should have started a new thread.

Also, I just went to the Benz-Oil website and it appears that the 32oz bottle is no longer available. The smallest size you can buy now is 128oz!

Can anyone confirm this or have I just mis-read somehow. Because the 32oz bottle that was there yesterday appears to be gone now ?

Another question -Are these granuls of BP rough when rubbing the Benz-Oil into your skin? And how long does it take for them to be 'absorbed' or dissolve into the skin?

How many find that using this once a day is enough?(I suppose that would all depend on how severe ones acne is though)

thanks for any help :)

and good luck to all using it

listen mate,

Do me a favour and piss off. I have explained that i am new here, so i wrote under the wrong heading - shoot me! Look up the explanantion of spamming, somehow what you say i have done does not constitute spamming.

whatever man. Just leave this thread alone unless you have questions about Benz-Oil or want to contribute your results with it.

good luck with whatever u decide to do.

Here is the email I just wrote him:

I'm amazed that you are no longer selling benoil in 8 oz bottles anymore, not even 32 oz bottles. You will be losing a lot of business because of this I'm afaid. None of my friends want to pay $200 for some acne cream. And even though I do love this product I will not be reordering if there is not a smaller size available. I was also wondering why you change the sizes and prices so often? That does not seem like very good business practices to me. Can you please explain?

I'm thinking that if he is going to keep messing with the sizes and prices then I'm just going to start experimenting on my own. I wonder if mixing jojoba oil with a 10% BP would be as effective?

relax,

I had trouble posting at first. he may find it a chat room type of thing.

And there are granules in most BP's I've used, so this is nomal for me.

I like his product, if you are wishing something else email him, but be polite, as he is nice.

Maybe politely ask if he can do a 320z bottle, cause this acne organiation, said it was good, some people on chat. I never said this site. Just sites in general.

If he can't like this stuff is good, try to do a search and find it elsewhere, as surely companies are buying it and breaking down he bottles and selling it for more.

If you do neither quit the bitching, and use whatver you like. It is not our fault he is growing bigger in business...........

Sorry bud, I hate to see you crab at someone brand new then turn around and blast a maker of a great product! But it is not the only BP in th world.........

Mix some 10% with jojoba oil, or try something.

This something I can not do for you, nor anyone.

I am not being rude, trying to help. Serioulsly make your own!

I just like it made for me, and 32oz is alot of BP. So 128 is a ton!

Get a few friends together and maybe split it up!

They will thank you later, and money all well spent!

I do not know this man. I am not trying to vouch for him. It is a good product, any way I am sad I can't get other stuff throuh Canada Customs....... I have lost money there on other stuff.

I empathize, yet see his dilemma too. He wishes to market volumes, to other companies.

Maybe a nice email will get you wonders.

Here is the email I just wrote him:

I'm amazed that you are no longer selling benoil in 8 oz bottles anymore, not even 32 oz bottles. You will be losing a lot of business because of this I'm afaid. None of my friends want to pay $200 for some acne cream. And even though I do love this product I will not be reordering if there is not a smaller size available. I was also wondering why you change the sizes and prices so often? That does not seem like very good business practices to me. Can you please explain?

I'm thinking that if he is going to keep messing with the sizes and prices then I'm just going to start experimenting on my own. I wonder if mixing jojoba oil with a 10% BP would be as effective?

i havn't posted in ages but on the website, scroll down and in the section where it has the buttons to buy the massive jugs of it, look at the part where it says "BENZ-OIL - Benzoyl Peroxide 10%Oil Based Professional Skin Care

We sell only large sizes now so YOU can make

money repackaging and reselling this product!"

after the first word BENZ-OIL, that "-" in between it and Benzoyl Peroxide 10%Oil Based Professional Skin Care is a link, click it and ittl take you to the 32oz ordering page...i have no clue why'd he do this little hidden link thing but maybe so only a select few, or those who look closely can buy the smaller bottles

~Poi

Yes, I know he is nice. I have emailed him several times and he always responds quickly.

So if we decide to buy a gallon of it, anybody have any idea of how to bottle and repackage it?? Where to buy the supplies?

so betty boop, this has worked pretty well for you so far, i am looking to switch to something different i have been on bp for years and its got me somewhat clear but not totally, i am stopping bp all together for a week becuase of dryness to see if any pimples come back, but i wanted to know if this is good for dryness. sounds like a good product

thanks

I just got mine today. It is super weird. It's really hard to spread and absorb, and takes a loonnngg time. And plus it leaves this white textured stuff that doesn't even disappear after it dries. So I definately cannot use this during the day.

I always use mine during the day. Maybe you are using too much? I use about a dime sized amount and just rub it all over my face. It usually absorbs in a minute or two. How much are you using?

I'm thinking about ordering it since the price is back down and the 32oz one is still supposedly for sale. Hopefully it isn't too greasy. Does anyone use lotion with this or does it moisturize enough?

Well it goes on oily, when I wake up in the morning my skin is not dry, but not oily.

I have not used it long enough, sorry, but will keep you posted on what I think anyway.

You just don't need alot and rub it in well.

Oh and also...what kind of box does it come in? Like is it super obvious that it's pimple cream?

Truth is I'm so embarressed about my acne I'd prefer if my mom didn't knwo what it was...

So how do you actually spread this stuff on? I can't seem to do it properly. It always leaves this white residue. On the bottle it says use a cotton pad, so do any of you do this?