Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

I know you might knock me for starting this topic but ever since the new CSR gel came out, I've never been able to stay consistently clear. What'd I do? Find another BP brand here:

http://www.oicu2.com/benzoylperoxide10/

Now you might think that this guy doesnt know what he's doing but the BP he sells is in bulk (32oz!!!) and he sells it hospitals in the thousands. I cant vouch for the Benz-Oil but I do use the water based BP. At first, the gel that you receive may be watery, but the most noticeable aspect of it is the BP grains. They are noticeable, like little grits of sand really (to keep BP from losing it's potency). At first I was angry that I spent that amount of money for BP that was milled that little but after a week I've never been clearer in my life!! And I dont mean clear a little and then a breakout, ever since the first application, I've stayed clear and I've been on it for a solid 4 months.

I did however, mill the BP using a blender hahah. Strange technique I know, but the initial BP particles were too big and left a bit of BP granule residue. After milling them for 10 min (approx) the granules were about half as large as they are originally and absorb ALOT better. I bought a dispensing bottle and mixed 15 parts BP to one part Jojoba oil (because oil breaks up BP granules and the jojoba will aid the BP deeper into the skin.) No I dont work for the guy, I've been on Acne.org for a pretty long time now and suffer what you guys do (thankfully no longer). Im just trying to give out suggestions to those who are having problems. I dont get cysts like I used to when on CSR Gel and my face is less oily too :)

Best of luck, if you guys have any questions go ahead and ask!

Say what you want, I've been gone from this website ever since I started using that BP, thought Id lend some information but obviously people here are too pissed off with their own problems.

Say what you want, I've been gone from this website ever since I started using that BP, thought Id lend some information but obviously people here are too pissed off with their own problems.

No one here is pissed off, we just think that site is a bit on the weird side.

yeah I know, its really unprofessionally done. I first saw this guy's BP on ebay, sells other stuff too like wind generator supplies I think it is. Go ahead and email him if you've got questions, he usually replies in a day. Im not trying to start trouble, I've just finally found the bp keeps me consistently clear and my marks have gone away faster (like when I was on proactiv) compared to when I was on Dan's BP. I still dont understand why Dan's BP slows down the fading of redmarks.

yeah I know, its really unprofessionally done. I first saw this guy's BP on ebay, sells other stuff too like wind generator supplies I think it is. Go ahead and email him if you've got questions, he usually replies in a day. Im not trying to start trouble, I've just finally found the bp keeps me consistently clear and my marks have gone away faster (like when I was on proactiv) compared to when I was on Dan's BP. I still dont understand why Dan's BP slows down the fading of redmarks.

I joined just to say that the oil based bp is the only stuff that has been able to get rid of my backne and i tried dans and many others.

yea it looks like something that would be on ebay, and not on its own site. i wouldnt fuck with it(as i stare at my fake 2gb sony memory stick courtesy of ebay). :D

Guest Sincerely_Me

I'm skeptical...but whatever works for you!

I'm less worried about the 'sketchy' website selling BP (those pop up all the time) and more concerned about the fact that this guy is milling his own BP in a BLENDER. I really hope you don't plan on eating anything from that blender. Like ever again. I honestly think you're asking for trouble here.

P.S.: HA. That website even has one of those 1993-esque animated GIF spinning-word things at the bottom of the page. This thing is so totally operated out of someone's bathtub/basement..

hahahhaha I know I can't believe I put my own BP in my smoothie blender. But hey, good thing it washes out easy because of the container material.

Piznti: Yeah watch out for this, did you check his rating and feedback? I always do that before placing a bid and I've never had a fake item for the past 8 years.

I know you guys are skeptical cause this guy doesnt have website making skills for shite but I know that his BP works better for me than Dan's did and Im just trying to share some news. Sorry if I havent replied in a while, getting caught in night classes and friends.

Okay, I decided to buy a bottle of the "benz-oil" which is the 10% BP in an oil base, and all I can say is WOW this stuff really works. I'm clearer than I ever was on just regular BP and my face is not red or irritated at all like it usually is. This is my new miracle product! :D Seriously, it is worth the money.

hahahhaha I know I can't believe I put my own BP in my smoothie blender. But hey, good thing it washes out easy because of the container material.

Piznti: Yeah watch out for this, did you check his rating and feedback? I always do that before placing a bid and I've never had a fake item for the past 8 years.

I know you guys are skeptical cause this guy doesnt have website making skills for shite but I know that his BP works better for me than Dan's did and Im just trying to share some news. Sorry if I havent replied in a while, getting caught in night classes and friends.

yea thats the thing that guy had like 99.8% good rating. when i got my mem card it was so hard to tell real from fake that not even sony themselves could distinguish(i read). the only way to tell was slight differences in packaging.

Okay, I decided to buy a bottle of the "benz-oil" which is the 10% BP in an oil base, and all I can say is WOW this stuff really works. I'm clearer than I ever was on just regular BP and my face is not red or irritated at all like it usually is. This is my new miracle product! :D Seriously, it is worth the money.

i still dont believe ya. show a pic before, after, and the product.

well I just did too! never got a printable receipt! Oh Oh!!!

KookieBastard32, dont mind some people. Share what you wish. What worked for you.

There are many people on this board who appreciate it, myself included, and dont mind the A holes.

they are just looking for chat, bash and probably do not have problems concerning this site. Others like these should belong to brainhelp.org :lol: or getalife.org :lol: :lol:

Thanks for sharing :D

How come I can't find anything about this product on the net? I even tried to google it. But theres no info anywhere except for that ghetto-ass site. And the testimonials look kinda fake, and they're old too. But if this product has been out for years, how come no one has heard about it?

Okay here's proof that I have it, and some pics of my face. Dont mind the saluting one, me and a bunch of friends were at the lake goofing around last saturday. The second smaller bottle is the one I mix BP and jojoba oil with so I dont have to handle the huge ass 32 oz bottle. Plus, its easier to carry around if you're traveling. I dont see how you guys would need more proof after this...

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

They changed the site design. How come now they only carry 10% oil-based bp? and on the site it says:

"Note: If you need 5% or 2.5% just

Use less of the 10%! Using 1/4 less

of the 10% strength on your face is

equal to 2.5% - It is really that simple."

Is that true?

Guest yankeemix

ok so basically your buying a bp product that has oil already in it? or I have to mix it myself wit the oil?

ive heard good things about this stuff, but since dan's bp works well i prob wont try it. but this is not the first poster to rave about this stuff.

ok so basically your buying a bp product that has oil already in it? or I have to mix it myself wit the oil?

Guest yankeemix

so you bought the 100 dollar one?

ive heard good things about this stuff, but since dan's bp works well i prob wont try it. but this is not the first poster to rave about this stuff.

i think there are two versions of the bp one with oil (benz-oil) and one that is water based. i think the original poster buys the water based and mixes it with his own oil. i have read other posters who say good things about the benz oil.

oh ok..but damn 100 dollars...i wonder if he has a smaller bottle..or that 38oz better last the whole year..!!