Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
lucy_87

does anyone have a spare tube of dans bp gel?

hi guys

im absolutely desperate for a tube of dans bp gel. ive ordered some about a week ago and just waiting 4 it to arrive but ive run out. its taking me a month to start clearing up and im terrified that i'll be back where i started if i cant do the regimen until the gel arrives. is there anyone anywhere in the uk that has a spare tube? ill pay for all postage and post a rpelacement as soon as the ones i have ordered arrive. i feel so cheeky asking, but think everyone here understands what acne can be like!

hm... You don't get other products there that would have bp in them? I'm not sure but is there neutrogena on the spot near there?

hm... You don't get other products there that would have bp in them? I'm not sure but is there neutrogena on the spot near there?

hey

im not sure i've stuck with dans stuff since the start, worth a look tho! thanks

hey

im not sure i've stuck with dans stuff since the start, worth a look tho! thanks

Buy some paint stripper and use that. Just kidding, don't use that. Go to any major drug store or store and look for some type of BP with 2.5% in it. That'll more or less just get you by until Dans BP arrives. Remember all you're doing now is maintaining...most of the hard work is done, you just need to be consistant and make sure that BASTARD acne doesn't have a chance to regain it's strength.