Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Negi

New forums!

These would be helpfull for some people and im sure you can connect each one of the with the natural course.

Plus lots of people ask about these questions and it would be cool if they were on a different part of this forum...

Also people talk alot about body building and slimming.

What do you guys/gals think?

Think message board rules, just want to open it out a bit more! :think:

personally the sexual health thing i dont think is talked about enough for a forum to be made

plus you KNOW it would end up in sleezy topics that would need constant moderation etc.

as for body building, again, i love the idea, BUT, i dont think its talked about enough for a whole forum section to be made you know.

i know where your coming from totally but i dont think there is a demand for either,

the lounge is your best bet for any of them topics and your bound to get a response :D

I think it would be used in a good way... plus its healthy for people to talk about these things their not sure of :P

Dude, it's an ACNE board. If you wanna talk about body building or have questions sexually related to ask, I'm sure there are OTHER forums that you can go to :rolleyes: