Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
calla lily

Stayed home from school today

I don't want to go out there and face the world, not when I have this stupid crap on my face. I can't understand why acne can't just go away! No matter what I do, it's always there. Sometimes it gets better, but eventually I break out a little more, and it all just seems so hopeless. Yesterday I got so frustrated that I spread 4 layers of 10% BP all over my skin. Bad idea, when I think about it now, especially because it didn't even do anything!! Gooooossssh. *agitation* Usually I try to act really happy and friendly all the time, but today's not the day... I just don't want to deal with it anymore. :/ Stupid acne. And why does acne choose to be on the face, of all places?! I've got my legs and my arms and my feet and a whole back to uglify... ANYTHING BUT MY FACE!!! :wall:

oooooo im having one of them days i know how it feels :( sometimes you just feel like giving up! The pressure of dealing with everything else as well as acne is a REAL pain!!!!!

Feel betr soon tho hun ;) x

we have this pure outdoors camping trip this week and i didn't go cause of my face. the first week of skool (last week) i was a councellor for gr 7s and very few of my friends saw me. i don't want my close ones seeing me anytime soon.

too much bp doesn't do anything... what mesd have you tried? get proactive. By proactive i don't mean that stupid thing you see on tv. i mean get researching, get readin these forums and try and find something that works. keep trying.

and well, we all need days off work/school sometimes. dun worry about it.

I don't want to go out there and face the world, not when I have this stupid crap on my face. I can't understand why acne can't just go away! No matter what I do, it's always there. Sometimes it gets better, but eventually I break out a little more, and it all just seems so hopeless. Yesterday I got so frustrated that I spread 4 layers of 10% BP all over my skin. Bad idea, when I think about it now, especially because it didn't even do anything!! Gooooossssh. *agitation* Usually I try to act really happy and friendly all the time, but today's not the day... I just don't want to deal with it anymore. :/ Stupid acne. And why does acne choose to be on the face, of all places?! I've got my legs and my arms and my feet and a whole back to uglify... ANYTHING BUT MY FACE!!! :wall:

awww....i know exaclty how your feeling! Im going through all that crap right now. This morning i woke up with the worst breakout ive had in quite a while and my skin is really physically sore....Im not ashamed to say i had a good cry earlier when my mum was here. I feel like i cant take it anymore. Since getting acne like 6 years ago...ive never been clear. I have good days but most of my days are really bad! During the summer hols, my skin was doing well, but since i started college last week, its gone so downhill and its embarassin coz everyone else in my class has pretty much perfect skin! I have loved college so far..made new friends and settling in well, but i feel like my acne is affecting me coz im worried what people will think about me. argh...its making me feel soo sad just thinking about it!

Ugh...acne is such a confidence killer. I feel absolutely ugly at college and im soo self conscious about how my skin looks, bt im too afraid to see myself in the mirror coz id probably flip out lol!

Mosty of the time, im a real bubbly and down to earth kinda girl, but today has been an awful day for me. Acne is seriously starting to badly affect me.....i wish i could find a cure for acne and stop it for all of us!

Anyways....i hope u feel better soon x! :angel: