Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Purity

Need some advice

Hi, i have really bad acne, its a 50/50 mix of acne and red marks left from acne. What should i do to clear this up. Should i work on clearing the acne first? i heard BP makes the redspots worse and thats one of my main concerns. Is there something i can use instead to treat both at a time? Right now i take zinc, and i just started this week with the csr BP, and i also use cetaphil soap/cetephil moisturizer. I also use aloe vera gel. I was/Bp/moisuturize Twice a day.

I really dont know what to do, this is very frustrating :wacko:

Forgot to add. i also use that nutrogena acne mark fading peel, i have been using that and it seems that some of my red marks (Not by the active acne, but where the skin is almost Completly clear) have faded quite a bit

It looks like you've answered your own questions :) It also looks like I'm using the same stuff as you too except the acne mark fading peel. Does your skin get irritated at all using it when you're also using BP or how/when do you do it?

Well so far ive been using both products and i havent seen my skin get irritated yet, i do the BP every morning and night, and i do the fading peel 3 times a week. I wasent sure which of the two i should be using, and if i can use them both at the same time, but I guess i can use both since my skin doesnt dry out or get irritated.