Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
robynth

Massage in gel. . or leave it soak in?

Just wondering what you all do? I just started the CSR about 2 weeks ago and have already seen a HUGE improvement in my complexion!

I have watched Dan's video where he slowly and gently massages in the gel, but was wondering if a person could rub it in most of the way. . .but then maybe just let the rest soak in? Just curious I guess.. . .

hm... That seems fine since you don't want to rub it in your skin too much or it might irritate your face, it should be fine if you just rub it in your skin mostly.

if you just let it sit there, the skin is not going to absorb as much as whne you rub it in.

just do it very gently, i know it's annoying b/c it takes much time, but... i guess that's the way to do it

You want to gently smooth it on your skin. I keep rubbing it on using outward strokes until it begins to feel dry and my fingers start to drag on my skin. Then I just let it air dry until time to put on moisturizer.