Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
XTheGod

Got Purederming intense gel in the mail today

yea I have the same question as him..to But.. could you apply it on the body as well? And how many times a day should you apply it? how long are you suppose to keep it on?

best way to use it? its like everything else. just put some on your fingers and rub it on your face. keep it on as long as you want. personally, i didnt find that it did anything.

best way to use it? its like everything else. just put some on your fingers and rub it on your face. keep it on as long as you want. personally, i didnt find that it did anything.

So you are saying buying this is a waste of money?

i wouldnt say its a waste of money did wonders for my skin im not even done half the bottle and my redmarks are hardly noticeble,

to answer your question i usually put it on before i go to bed and wash it off in the morning, it's gonna be real hard to wash off if you dont use soap or some sort of cleanser

to answer your question i usually put it on before i go to bed and wash it off in the morning, it's gonna be real hard to wash off if you dont use soap or some sort of cleanser

since i'm on csr, i usually either put it on my face in the morning before bp or in the afternoon

i try to keep it as long as possible (at least 1 hour, preferably 2), while i'm at home: reading, or doing housework or watching a movie

wash and dry your face before application, wait for 5-10min and then apply, rubbing in very gently. i apply a liberal amount, so my face stays greasy all over

u can even not rinse it afterwards, but just take a wet towel and wipe your face

this thing does wonders for the skin, it hydrates beautifuly, it's packed with antioxidants, exfoliates, fades redmarks and beautifuly evens out the skin tone (which is the most important thing for me)

just keep the lid closed well and keep it in a cool dark place (it has no artificial preservatives so it can only be good for seeral months, providing that you do as above) and shake it well before use

i hope it gives you great results, b/c i just lurrrrrrrrrrrrrrrve this product!

well, i ordered it and got it while i was in the states, so dunno how much it takes for international order

but when they send you a confirmation letter, you'll get a tracking number so you can see where your package is at any moment

Thanks, just got the package. Um i wouldn't recommend this for red marks on your body. Instead buy a Internse Mini Peel, they will be much mre effective.

Also people who use Puredeming products, is it ok to leave the Intense Gel overnight?

omg this shit sucks it leaves all kind of marks on your face.

the first two days was straight

than the third my face started to burn and left all kind of scabs of blackk marks on my face

than the third my face started to burn and left all kind of scabs of blackk marks on my face

Ughhhh this is giving me seconds thoughts on weather i should buy this or not

is your skin suppose to be dry when using this?

yes, in the beginning it leaves the skin a bit dry, it's i think because of the alpha lipoic acid which exfoliates, but after it just beautifuly hydrates

Ugh... are you suppose to apply it every day 1 time?

or Like 2 times every week?

u can use it everyday if u wish

i don't, i use it every other or third day

Also people who use Puredeming products, is it ok to leave the Intense Gel overnight?

yes, it's ok

you can put it on your face, wait till the tingling feeling is over, and then just wipe your face gently and go to sleep

you can even massage it in

go to www.puredeming.com/instructions

they explain everything thouroughly

AND IS IT OK TO USE THIS WITH THE OBAGI SYSTEM helpoerk ojererl're

i have no idea what that is, so can't help you

that's strange

how did those marks look like?