Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest emrtnz

iPLEDGE Help

Did you fill out your initial Accutane / iPledge paperwork?

Your card will arrive in about 2 weeks. Once you get your first labs (blood work) done and your next pregnancy test (assuming you are female), you go back to your derm for your prescription. Your derm will then register you online and will let you know that you can then go online to answer your monthly questions. Once you "pass" the online test, you are approved to pick up your prescription. Be sure to bring your iPledge card with you to the pharmacy. They have to go online to verify that you've "passed" and are allowed to get the medication. Finally, you'll get your pills.

I know it sounds like a lot, but I was able to go to my derm, register online, fill out my questions and get my medication all in one day. If you follow the instructions and do it step by step, you'll be fine.

I didn't have to do anything but sign the concent form, the card was already in the folder, and i didn't have to register online (i think the derm did that), or maybe it's because i'm male.