Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Hi,

I just have a quick question. Do you think when guys (Im 18 now)did not have a girlfriend they really loved ( I had some girls but the ones i loved never loved me back) tries to settle for to good of girls hfor himself or do u think i just wasnt lucky or something??

Ps: Im just trying to figure out if i should try to get used to the Idea of dating less attractive women...

What's your idea of attractive? I don't think u should settle for the sake of having someone but at the same time you have to be realistic and not expect someone to be perfect..we all have flaws. I just think you go for superficial bitches. Find a nice girl

can u tell me jhow to post a pic so u can see what i look like to have an impression. I eman i get honest feedback so seldomely (well i guess novbody gets honest feedback often)

I think you can find a girl who is extremely acttractive to you and nice all at the same time :). Just give it time, you will eventually meet her somewhere. I too had your same problem, but I didn't just "settle" and lower my standards, go for perfection dude, if you don't you will miss out eventually down the road.

i mean should i take an okay looking girl just to get more experience u know for when i really find a girl to luv...

i mean should i take an okay looking girl just to get more experience u know for when i really find a girl to luv...

No, the perfect girl won't require you to have experience, but if you want to play the field and not settle down wit a girl yet, thats always an option.

BTW, you don't want to mess around with an ok girl, you will just end up breaking her heart if she loves you.

BTW, you don't want to mess around with an ok girl, you will just end up breaking her heart if she loves you.

EXACTLY what I was gonna say :clap:

besides we don't care if you have experience or not. if she likes u, she likes u. sometimes u can't control who u like/find attractive

NO! Don't just use "okay looking" girls to get experience, that is cruel to them! If you find someone you love who returns the feelings then she wont care what experience you have. Racking up numbers doesn't impress girls anyhow.

Racking up numbers doesn't impress girls anyhow.

it's a turnoff

Guest PurpleHaze1

Hi,

I just have a quick question. Do you think when guys (Im 18 now)did not have a girlfriend they really loved ( I had some girls but the ones i loved never loved me back) tries to settle for to good of girls hfor himself or do u think i just wasnt lucky or something??

Ps: Im just trying to figure out if i should try to get used to the Idea of dating less attractive women...

Im gonna be honest I really have no idea what this means :( .

it's a turnoff

Its good that i'm at numero 0 then eh?

right on...

Hi,

Im gonna be honest I really have no idea what this means :( .

It means that he wants to "do" other girls for experience with his new wife :)

Well i always thought i was opretty at least okay looking but see for urself( is in black and white because of acne and its old but still for u to have a genereal Idea[attachmentid=5918][attachmentid=5918]

post-9340-1158004395_thumb.jpg

post-9340-1158004395_thumb.jpg

it's a turnoff

right on...

Well let me just say, do you want a girl that has been around the block? Didn't think so. I certainly don't want some guy whose been around either.

Guest PurpleHaze1

it's a turnoff

right on...

Well let me just say, do you want a girl that has been around the block? Didn't think so. I certainly don't want some guy whose been around either.

To be honest I dated joni for a year and she was around the block a few million tims :( But I didnt mind because I liked her alot... Plus she was experienced.

Id bang you (in a non gay manner)

:lol: Agreed, I would gangbang you with tyler......(not being gay of course)

lmao!

Id bang you (in a non gay manner)

hahahhhahha

but ya dont settle for someone u dont really like in a relationship one night stand booty call go ahead but not on a relatiionship hold out till u find the one u like u'll find her

it's a turnoff

right on...

To be honest I dated joni for a year and she was around the block a few million tims :( But I didnt mind because I liked her alot... Plus she was experienced.

Like I said before sometimes u can't help u like/find attractive. But I'm the type of person that, that sorta thing would still bother me and I can't help it

Guest PurpleHaze1

I under stand Jennywho :( But since you and me are already eloping you dont need to worry about that :) Because I my friend have most certianly not been around the block :)

Well i always thought i was opretty at least okay looking but see for urself( is in black and white because of acne and its old but still for u to have a genereal Idea[attachmentid=5918][attachmentid=5918]

do u have an older bro, i swear u look like this guy i had in a few of my classes and i thought he was cute; until i had to do a project with him and he never did any work :lol:

I under stand Jennywho :( But since you and me are already eloping you dont need to worry about that :) Because I my friend have most certianly not been around the block :)

:D

no offence but u sound like what alot of girls wud class...wait for it..."an asshole". sorry to be blunt and i dont mean any direct offence but honestly, saying ur gona get with "okay" looking girls just because u want a girl for fuck on tap. but u realy want a stunning model or something? The girls u class as "okay" to some other guys may seem utterly stunning so leave them alone for the guys that will appreciate them, they dont deserve to be used by you. Just like the girls u think are the best looking may be "okay" in another guys view which means stick to what u find attractive, keep being yourself and stop aiming for haneous bitches or girls u know just dont want to love u in a deep way and eventually u find sum1 who returns affections and so on and no one is too badly damaged. that'll stop u being an asshole.

I think alot of people here get me wrong. I guess im jsut really shy with girls i really like and therefore always mess it up. Seriously, and i am not looking for a model or something anyways I have a girl i raelly like but we have only little contact , like i said when i really like a girl i get shy...

yeah its normal when u like a girl u get shy, im such a pussy that my girlfriend had to ask me out because i was to shy to do it, and she also made the first move ..... lol yeah i know when it comes to girls i suck!!!!!

yea dude you sound like a bit of an ass. no offense. maybe you just worded your post wrong i dunno. i dont think you should be sleepin around with chics unless thats all they are after also, which in my experiance is never the case evan if they say thats what their after.