Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
molotovman

why does this happen????

ok before i started going out with this girl, every time i looked at a girl they gave me the WTF are u looking at look, but i have been going out with this girl for about a month now and for some reason girls keep hitting on me WTF is up with that??? could it be that my confidence & self esteem went up, or is it that girls like a guy that wont bother them??? i swear i just dont get girls :wacko::wacko:

Hm, I'm not sure? Maybe we're attracted to 'taken' guys? Hehe, it's something to do with "what you can't have, you want"...

Hm, I'm not sure? Maybe we're attracted to 'taken' guys? Hehe, it's something to do with "what you can't have, you want"...

your avatar pic is amazing. i love dancing turtles :wub:

your avatar pic is amazing. i love dancing turtles :wub:

Aw, thanks-ya! He's not only a dancing turtle... he's a dancing NINJA turtle :lol:

dude that is like an unwritten law. when u aint got a girlfreind u gotta put in some serious work just to get the time of day from a chic, but when u got a gf you have to beat em of with a stick. evan if your not with your girl and u havnt given out the slightest hint uve got a gf this still appplies. its like chics can just sense somethin about ya. fucked i know

HAHA. well its the same for boys and girls. when a girl gets a boyfriend suddenly alot more guys are interested. and when a guy gets a girlfriend alot more other girls are interested in him. i know that with girls being so attention loving(remember i am one :P) its kind of nice to think that sum other girls boyfriend is looking at you. its more rewarding than a single boy looking at you because its like they're already taken yet they're still looking. i imagine its the same with guys, they like to think they can take another mans girl. but must of them dont realy want to go out with u they just want to flirt. ha. its fun tho. enjoy it!