Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Guest tvirus_outbreak

Have you dropped out of high school?

Guest tvirus_outbreak

Have you dropped out of high school? Do you plan to?

i wish i could school is already hell enough but then if i did i wouldnt be bale to go to a good college so fuck that

No, and no one should. High school dropouts make far less money and are more likely to become societies problems.

Have you dropped out of high school? Do you plan to?

nope i didnt drop out. i left school a few months ago woohoo! but im off 2 college in a week! noooooooo!!

Nope I haven't.. i'm going in to senior year now and i'm pretty excited :D

My parents would shoot me, bring me back to life, and then shoot me again if I ever dropped out of school.

dont do it unless its for the right reason..

the right reason is if you have a specific idea of what you want to do for a career, and you know how to go about it achieving it. and assuming you have already made sure you have the highest school qualification that you need to be able to get into whatever it is you want to do.

the wrong reason is if you just hate school and you're sick of all that academic bullshit..

one is a mature decision, the other isn't. and remember that once you've left you can never go back.. sure you can re-do missed years at a tertiary institution, but its best to stay. finish it while its easy and you're already there. thats what i did, and thats what i would recommend.

I dropped out right after my Dad passed. I was fifteen, and after he died things fell apart, and I was constantly trying to attempt suicide. After I dropped, I got my GED, then went to college. It was the best decision I ever made for myself, I was away from immature high schoolers, and I am now doing well in college, hoping to get into medicine in the next year or so. :) Don't drop out just to drop out, try to stick it out if you can.

are u serious if u get a ged u can go to like college can u go to any college or does it have to be a community college and i thouhgt with a ged u couldnt work no were man people have been lying out of their asses to me but i dont want a ged its just i would like to know what is true

are u serious if u get a ged u can go to like college can u go to any college or does it have to be a community college and i thouhgt with a ged u couldnt work no were man people have been lying out of their asses to me but i dont want a ged its just i would like to know what is true

Of course you can go to college with a ged. A GED is the exact equivelant of a high school diploma, no matter what people say, a GED is not "less" than a HS diploma. In fact, a study was done with high school graduates. They had an entire class of graduates take the GED test, and not one actually passed. I think this is because it's easier to retain information when you are studier like a maniac for the GED test, and in high school you tend to forget a lot of things.

As far as I know, you can get into 99 percent of all colleges with a GED. I started at a community college for moneys sake, got good grades, moved on to a private art college, got better grades, and now am moving on into the medical field. So yes, don't let all the labels of dropping out of high school fool you. :)

Since I was homeschooled, I had to take the GED too. Where I live, a GED is the exact same as a high school diploma, and it's against the law to discriminate against people with a GED.

Alex

Since I was homeschooled, I had to take the GED too. Where I live, a GED is the exact same as a high school diploma, and it's against the law to discriminate against people with a GED.

Alex

Its true. :)

Fuck no I graduated University with an art and education degree. If u have acne and scars then do u really want to have that and nothing career wise to make life easier?

Fuck no I graduated University with an art and education degree. If u have acne and scars then do u really want to have that and nothing career wise to make life easier?

Hrm, did you read any of the posts above yours? Dropping out of high school does not garuantee you won't have a sucessful career. You need to get your GED to move on of course. High school really isn't for everyone. Certainly wasn't for me.

nope and dont plan to

homeschooling

GO HOMESCHOOLERS to that other dude that said he was homeschooled

Why are you happy that you're homeschooled bro?

Guest PurpleHaze1

Nope I graduated, but its not like I really need high school. I work at a gym for a living lol, a monkey could do that.

cause homeschooling is awesome

and u dont get all the bad stuff that u get in public school

except for acne

Guest ThereIsHope
cause homeschooling is awesome

and u dont get all the bad stuff that u get in public school

except for acne

I'm homeschooled too! I LOVE IT!! Woot!!