Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

www.b5clearskin.com

This will tell you everything you need to know, and I use this brand and it is EXCELLENT! :D

cool thanks. how long before you got clear? any side effects..

casenickels . suck a dick .

www.b5clearskin.com

This will tell you everything you need to know, and I use this brand and it is EXCELLENT! :D

I'm a full year into it now. I got clear after 3 months first time around. I stupidly came off it, even though you are so supposed to come off it gradually, and I broke out like crazy!

Went back on it and the second time around it took longer to clear, but I am now almost 100% clear, and I am so excited!!! See my gallery pics!

As for side effects, I suffered none. I take a good multivitamin b complex every day and evening primrose so I think this has helped.

www.b5clearskin.com

I'm a full year into it now. I got clear after 3 months first time around. I stupidly came off it, even though you are so supposed to come off it gradually, and I broke out like crazy!

Went back on it and the second time around it took longer to clear, but I am now almost 100% clear, and I am so excited!!! See my gallery pics!

As for side effects, I suffered none. I take a good multivitamin b complex every day and evening primrose so I think this has helped.

There seems to be some views that some vit b complexes will hinder the effects of b5 btw (especially biotin, that seems to hinder accutane a bit with me as well), just wanted to mention which could be why it took a longer period. Even if thats the case though I think longer term its better with a supp if it still helps to make sure any deficiencies aren't causing a problem (although if b5 is working by causing a deficiency in other vit b's then you'll probably end up keeping the b5 dose higher anyway). Might be worth for new people trying b5 on its own with no b5 multivit supp, then once confident its working introduce the b5 supp back in and see if it has any effect.

www.b5clearskin.com

There seems to be some views that some vit b complexes will hinder the effects of b5 btw (especially biotin, that seems to hinder accutane a bit with me as well), just wanted to mention which could be why it took a longer period. Even if thats the case though I think longer term its better with a supp if it still helps to make sure any deficiencies aren't causing a problem (although if b5 is working by causing a deficiency in other vit b's then you'll probably end up keeping the b5 dose higher anyway). Might be worth for new people trying b5 on its own with no b5 multivit supp, then once confident its working introduce the b5 supp back in and see if it has any effect.

thanks. vikster.. and thanks wibble this is what I was thinking of doing.. a second opinion makes me feel alot better about it.

Thanks for that Wibble, you may be right. But like you said, i would rather it took longer for my acne to clear and have no deficiences than have all the side effects associated with not taking a b complex too.

thanks. vikster.. and thanks wibble this is what I was thinking of doing.. a second opinion makes me feel alot better about it.

No problem, and good luck if you decide to try it. :D