Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
corey514

Canadian Moisturizers..

try:

1. Eucerin (theres alot of Eucerin moisturizers at shoppers, and everyone says their amazing!!)

2. Aveeno Ultra Calming SPF 15 moisturizer (i use it with proactiv, and it works pretty good)

3. Theres an Olay moistrizer thats really good but i cant remember the name...check the other boards

Olay SPF15 for sensitive skin is the best moisturizer with sunprotection!!

Oil Free and non-condomegenic

I just bought Aveeno Ultra Calming moisturizer for acne prone skin.. theres some salycic acid in it, i hope mixing it with bp wont be a problem heh.. anyways yeah, so theres no spf and it has a kinda femenin smell to it but hopefully it works, i was going to get the normal ultra calming one but it didn't say "oil free" on the box like this one did..

Labseries instant moisture gel its Oil-free. fragrance-free Non-acnegenic.

its awesome. been using it a few months. 0 breakout

its expensive but worth every penny

most (including aveeno) have stuff in them that will cloge pores.

"calming" usually means it includes shea butter, which is great..... for clear skin. I use it only on my legs, it does not touch my face.

on the main page of acne.org there is a "review" section, there's several listed there and some are pretty good.

I use complex 15. it's way cheaper than any of the others and works REALLY well. plus it won't clog anything!

Cetaphil lotion is great; even though it contains macademia nut oil, it doesn't clog pores. I've used it on my face for about 8 months, and it works really well.

nowadays, I just prefer to use an oil-free, lighter feeling lotion; Olay Moisture Therapy lotion. It doesn't have SPF, but that's ok for me because I use a separate SPF underneith.