Jump to content
Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Serpent...

What's the difference between 17% salicylic acid wart remover from 30% to 50% salicylic acid peels?

I think that means that 30% of the solution is salicylic acid and the other 70% is other stuff like water to slow the delivery of the acid. Another factor to consider is the pH of the acid. The lower the pH, the stronger the acid is. go to homepeels.com and look at some of their frequently asked questions for more info. I don't know how accurate it is though.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Personalized Advice Quiz - All of Acne.org in just a few minutes


×