Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
freakNpink

Anyone try ACV and have this problem?

Ok I first started using ACV about a month ago and at first it was great

It's possed to like even the ph balance of the skin and the first few weeks I do believe it did that and also was very over drying

My face was very clear for over a week and a half (Sorry I didn't get to take pics I had a problem getting my cam back from a certain someone) But all of the sudden it is making my face like I took grease and rubbed it all over my face. I'm wondering it anyone else had this problem

i've honestly never experienced that with ACV... maybe you should stop using it for a while

how have you been using it: diluted or plain?

i've honestly never experienced that with ACV... maybe you should stop using it for a while

how have you been using it: diluted or plain?

Just plain I'm gonna stop using it for a week and see what happens

it fried out your skin because you skin was probobly oil before using it .. well ACV regulates the pH of your skin so this means oil glands don't have to so as half as much work. The reason ppl have oily skin is becayse we was with alkaline products and our skin is nasturally covered by an acid covering call ed the "acid mantle" this covering protects our skin from bacteria, but the more we wash with alkaline products the more suspectible we are to acne. That is the reaosn our oil glands work so hard and we get oily because your skin is tyrin gto create that acid mantle again. I hope this helped.

it fried out your skin because you skin was probobly oil before using it .. well ACV regulates the pH of your skin so this means oil glands don't have to so as half as much work. The reason ppl have oily skin is becayse we was with alkaline products and our skin is nasturally covered by an acid covering call ed the "acid mantle" this covering protects our skin from bacteria, but the more we wash with alkaline products the more suspectible we are to acne. That is the reaosn our oil glands work so hard and we get oily because your skin is tyrin gto create that acid mantle again. I hope this helped.

Yeah thank you it has

I understand it better now much better to know why my skin is freaking out on me lol