Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Zittaroni

Why is everyone here so depressed

You guys need to cheer up a bit damn. I read alot of threads here and I see the same thing. If your skin is bad try hard to fight it and you can't hide all the time. hopefully your skin gets better, but what can I say just fight it. Never knew acne did this to people. I broke out once when I was in middle school and then I faught it and I'm ok now. Just eat healthy and wash your face(my regimen :D ). I never had low self esteem, but I did keep my head down alot. That was the only problem I had and I had to break out of it.

Just eat healthy and wash your face(my regimen :D ).

oh dear dear, i can see this post getting ripped to shreds

Hold on one sec..

"..if your skin is bad try to fight it.."

"..i broke out once.."

"..just eat healthy and wash your face.."

"..i never had low self esteem.."

K just wanted to highlight those specific phrases.

i agree with Putty17...this could get torn apart.

So I wasn't hiding in the house like some people. Big deal I had a problem and i solved it... People here are crying themselves to sleep blah get over it.

So I wasn't hiding in the house like some people. Big deal I had a problem and i solved it... People here are crying themselves to sleep blah get over it.

you are an idiot. U broke out in middle school and got over it why are u on this site? DOnt u realize that there are different severities of acne and a lot cant just clear up with diet and a proper cleaning schedule? Check out my gallery I had moderate acne and had to use accutane to get rid of it even while following a proper cleaning routine.

Maybe if u had severe acne and cysts as many on here do u would understand.

Alright, but damn these stories depress even me (the reader lol)

still, try to be a little considerate of those who werent as fortunate as you to break out just in middle school and get over it. Im happy for you, its great that you didnt have to suffer, but a lot of people do.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Im not depressed. I broke out today, but fuck it... slap some makeup on and feel good :D I say look at the positives..... Get your self a m8 ;) Good friends, party hard be awesome :D

You guys need to cheer up a bit damn. I read alot of threads here and I see the same thing. If your skin is bad try hard to fight it and you can't hide all the time. hopefully your skin gets better, but what can I say just fight it. Never knew acne did this to people. I broke out once when I was in middle school and then I faught it and I'm ok now. Just eat healthy and wash your face(my regimen :D ). I never had low self esteem, but I did keep my head down alot. That was the only problem I had and I had to break out of it.

So go away! lol ;) If you're not dealing with anything like this, why are you here? Not everyone here is depressed, just feeling down because of their face (and other things sometimes too). I'm not depressed, but everyone has down times.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Uh oh this thread isnt going to be a happy one... I can see that right now.

So go away! lol ;) If you're not dealing with anything like this, why are you here? Not everyone here is depressed, just feeling down because of their face (and other things sometimes too). I'm not depressed, but everyone has down times.

I like reading the topics..Is that ok with you?

:lol: you could be right Tyler

Guest PurpleHaze1

I think Shanon just needs a big hug.... HUGE HUG FROM TYLER

I think Shanon just needs a big hug.... HUGE HUG FROM TYLER

Aww thanks :) And a hug from you is the best!! Right back at ya dear ;)

You can't just walk up to an emotionally depressed person and expect them to feel better, can you? That's almost like telling George Bush to shoot himself. Things like this take time to get over.

And if these posts make you depressed, don't read them. There are other acne related forums here.

Guest PurpleHaze1

Awwe guys I understand why you are upset with this post, but I dont think it was meant to hurt us just to tell us too chin up.... Lets not be so harsh here.

Awwe guys I understand why you are upset with this post, but I dont think it was meant to hurt us just to tell us too chin up.... Lets not be so harsh here.

STOP TELLING ME HOW TO BE! ID EXPECT MORE RESPECT FROM YOU TYLER !!!! : O

Guest PurpleHaze1

.... Umm is that serious or sarcasm?

I WAS ONLY JOKIN FRIEND : D

Guest PurpleHaze1

HAha ooook good stuff, damn you can make yourself seem so serious sometimes lol. Ill be honest I did shit myself there. :shifty:

HAha ooook good stuff, damn you can make yourself seem so serious sometimes lol. Ill be honest I did shit myself there. :shifty:

WHO SAYS IT WASNT A SERIOUS JOKE?!

.... JK

Well, acne effects different people in different ways. Nobody "needs" to cheer up, if it upsets you then don't come here. Go to the lounge or something. And also- eating healthy and washing your face doesn't always help acne. Mine is hormonal, so those things would not affect me at all. Nobody here is abnormal for being depressed about their acne, some people have been fighting it a very long time, and if they feel depressed or want to vent, let them. You're right, you can't hide all the time, but it's not fair to tell people how to feel about their acne, everyone is different.

Guest PurpleHaze1

CHRIS AND PUSHING UP ROSES NEEDS HUGS

Ok now Im all hugged out :(