Find results that contain...
Find results in...

sex or love pick one (exclusive)  

65 members have voted

1. 1. rather have sex 4 life w no love or love w no sex

• sex
    • love

Guest Michael Jackson

kinda impossible ain't it? if you love someone in that way, wouldn't you have sex sometime?

Love. Without love what does anything matter? Life would be incomplete. We're meant to love. Empty lust is a perversion of real love. Sex just becomes an act. Meaningless and empty.

Love.

Ive got neither but I long for both

OMG dude you don't know what you're missing, I got lucky when i was 16 and started dating this realy really hot girl. I shit you not. We used to call off school to fuck all day. It was definately the highlight of my life. We dated for like 2 years just fuckin, fightin, then making up by fuckin. I fucked so much that i got tired of it...for a while. I gaurantee i fucked that girl over 3000 times. She let me do anything to her. Damn I miss that girl

Love. Sex is pretty overrated, you can live happily without it, and I don't know why so many people depend on it for feeling good. Maybe because they're unhappy and can't find anything else to feel good about, I don't know. I'd much have someone love for me for the rest of my life than feel pleasure for about 2 minutes every now and then.

Love. Sex is pretty overrated, you can live happily without it, and I don't know why so many people depend on it for feeling good. Maybe because they're unhappy and can't find anything else to feel good about, I don't know. I'd much have someone love for me for the rest of my life than feel pleasure for about 2 minutes every now and then.

Completely opposite for a guy

Completely opposite for a guy

For some guys I guess it is. Not for all. My fiance' isn't a sex crazed maniac =P Maybe because he's older and has better things to worry about. We do it when the mood is good, but we don't need to hump like rabbits.

Yeah, that's what ugly people say

^^And that's what immature people say.

I was posting my opinion. Just because it's different than YOURS doesn't mean you have to dish out comments that someone with the mentality level of a 5th grader would probably make.

Guest TylerD

Most deffinitely Love. I have been dating my girlfriend for a year now and its so much more then sex... I love her for sure!!!

But If I had to vote, then love with no sex.

Most deffinitely Love. I have been dating my girlfriend for a year now and its so much more then sex... I love her for sure!!!

:) Aww, you're such a sweetheart. If I could, I would share my cheese rice-o-roni with you. :wub:

Guest TylerD

:) Aww, you're such a sweetheart. If I could, I would share my cheese rice-o-roni with you. :wub:

Haha awwwe shocks now im blushing :wub: .... What is that rice o roni haha?

The ONLY thing I can cook without it burning. ;) It's just like..boxed rice with a cheese sauce.

Guest TylerD

Yeah, that's what ugly people say

Haha buddy open your fuckin eyes,, look how sexy Pushing Up Roses is.... You would be lucky to ever have anyone a fraction that hot.

The ONLY thing I can cook without it burning. ;) It's just like..boxed rice with a cheese sauce.

Awwe haha, Well im going to buy some of that stuff then and try it out. I like Uncle Bens rice :D

OMG dude you don't know what you're missing, I got lucky when i was 16 and started dating this realy really hot girl. I shit you not. We used to call off school to fuck all day. It was definately the highlight of my life. We dated for like 2 years just fuckin, fightin, then making up by fuckin. I fucked so much that i got tired of it...for a while. I gaurantee i fucked that girl over 3000 times. She let me do anything to her. Damn I miss that girl

i had both love and sex in my pre acne days, then the acne came and those days went away :(

Guest tvirus_outbreak

"Love is all that I need."

Guest TylerD

i had both love and sex in my pre acne days, then the acne came and those days went away :(

Im sorry to hear that... But you know there is someone out there for everyone, acne or no acne you will find someone trust me!!!