Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
TylerV

Accutane And Diet Pills

Hi all. So I have only like two more weeks until I end my 5 month long Accutane coarse. So since ya need fatty foods for it to asborb would taking diet pills before be ok. (Putting the risk of the pills aside.) Thanks guys.

Hi all. So I have only like two more weeks until I end my 5 month long Accutane coarse. So since ya need fatty foods for it to asborb would taking diet pills before be ok. (Putting the risk of the pills aside.) Thanks guys.

No. There's really no way to tell if there would be an interaction because diet pills and other supplements aren't regulated like drugs so they probably don't know if they interact... it could be dangerous. You're better off just eating things that have "good fat," like fish or nuts... just because you have to eat fat with it doesn't mean you have to eat lots of cake and butter and hamburger grease...

Hi Shmelis. Thanks I just wanna lose a few pounds... when I started I was around 100 now I'm like 107 (5/10 boi) Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. :)

Hi The Charmed 1... that's such a sweet thing to look out for another person you don't know. Thank you. Good luck with your treatment. :)

Hi Shmelis. Thanks I just wanna lose a few pounds... when I started I was around 100 now I'm like 107 (5/10 boi) Thanks for the reply. I appreciate it. :)

Well seven pounds isn't a big deal... you could probably take care of that in a couple months by eating a little better (i.e. eating some more veggies in the meals you're not taking the Accutane) and drinking more water. Yogurt is good too... calcium helps you lose weight and it's got a little bit of fat in it to appease the Accutane gods ;) Or, probably the best idea, is just to wait until your course is over and then you can do whatever you want.