Acne.org
Search In
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Charlotte_88

Having one of the worst days ever!

I hate myself sooooooooo much right now. I have the lowest job in the world (cleaning up in a kitchen and serving breakfasts to people) and the people I work with are bullies...one even managed to make my day a living hell 2day :cry: and when i come home...find out i have 6 new spots... all red, painful and swollen. And then my parents yell at me over stupid little things and tell me to 'piss off'.

No one i know understands how i feel about my skin... I just feel so small and worthless and UGLY.

Help me...really bad day!!!!!!!!! I want to die so bad...

I hate myself sooooooooo much right now. I have the lowest job in the world (cleaning up in a kitchen and serving breakfasts to people) and the people I work with are bullies...one even managed to make my day a living hell 2day :cry: and when i come home...find out i have 6 new spots... all red, painful and swollen. And then my parents yell at me over stupid little things and tell me to 'piss off'.

No one i know understands how i feel about my skin... I just feel so small and worthless and UGLY.

chin up, dont let acne beat you. have the courage to change what you can, and accept what you cannot.

Hey, though my reply is a day late and you're probably over your bad day but still hang in there. You're going to have better days.

I'm so sorry that you feel that way, and those coworkers are just a bunch losers to pick on you like that, screw them.

Have you gone to a dermatologist? I was feeling small worthless and ugly for the past two months because i had the worst cystic breakout, 2 of them had to be lanced they were so swollen.I was so angry, i kept telling my husband why is this happening and i wish i was dead.

Anyway the doctor recommended accutane for me,ever since then i have been feeling a little better about myself knowing i will hopefully be free of this. Go see a doctor if you can, cuz this is no way to live. be good.

replace the crappy job for crappy school... and we're twins..

I had a REALLY bad day today.. and yesterday sucked too..

:cry: I'm SO sorry...

Life can be hard sometimes... I'm here for ya if ya ever need to talk about anything... I think pretty much all of us are...

:comfort:

Hold in there! It won't be like that forever...

Guest TylerD

Look, it's a kitty with a sniper rifle. That's adorable

..... Dude give some support here.

Anyways... Im sorry you are feeling like this, As Marelna said hang in there and it wont be this way forever. We are all here to talk with ya :) ....

Aw thanks everyone for your kind words. It made me feel better. :) Although, still kinda depressed this morning, but I will remember that it won't be forever. Big hugs for your support. I am here for u guys 2. :wavey: x x x x x x x